Premier League Thread 2018/19 v15: He Could've Killed Him Edition!

Would you ever visit Estonia for a holiday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelesic with the birffday game winner

think in reality his money will increased a fair bit, shite like the sun, express and mail will claim he's sitting out till mou gets the sack.

Thing is, with the way the market is now, if we sign him up we could sell him on for a significant profit, despite him never really taking off.

The 35m, which seemed ludicrous in 2015, looks like chump change now.

Just saw a clip of Salah pissed off and throwing a bottle to the ground when the winner went in. Something definitely up with him this season
Haven’t seen it. Did he looked relieved? Cuz even though he’s scoring less, the whole forward unit is doing better.
A rough game for him. But I imagine he feels good his mistake didn’t cost them points

It looks like it's Liverpools year again

TNT Champions league coverage is horrible.

Ugh they're all fucking in here now, Scallies giving it large

At least the United and Arsenal fans stay through thick and thin.

Amazing how many more Liverpool fans appear in these threads when they're doing well, and how quickly they disappear when the inevitable shortcomings are exposed.

Haven’t seen it. Did he looked relieved? Cuz even though he’s scoring less, the whole forward unit is doing better.
A rough game for him. But I imagine he feels good his mistake didn’t cost them points
Check out @MattShaw1888’s Tweet:

Make of it what you will

Amazing how many more Liverpool fans appear in these threads when they're doing well, and how quickly they disappear when the inevitable shortcomings are exposed.
Pissed off United fans...them salty tears taste so good

Thing is, with the way the market is now, if we sign him up we could sell him on for a significant profit, despite him never really taking off.

The 35m, which seemed ludicrous in 2015, looks like chump change now.
but isn't the final fee something ridiculous like 50mill +....we paid way over the odds for him, and he isn't really that good, imo….. I say imo, there are plenty who are of that option.

I heard he hit a prostitute

Lol

but isn't the final fee something ridiculous like 50mill +....we paid way over the odds for him, and he isn't really that good, imo….. I say imo, there are plenty who are of that option.

I think that 54m payment relies on him winning the Balon d'or and United winning a CL.......so it will be well worth it if we pay it!!!!

@Concrete you aren't off the hook yet for your slip up earlier.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back