Premier League Thread 2018/19 v16: Europa League > Champions League Edition

What would you rather your team win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@frenz

*PRICE GLITCH* Free Pizza @ Papa Johns (via Android Mobile App)
3055871.jpg

lmao.

i'd have had a heart attack if I used this last night

can't wait for Brexit to actually happen

Fuck the EU!

just looking forward to all the rustlemania tbh

lol

'Gender-fluid' Credit Suisse boss who sometimes wears a wig and dress to work is named among top 100 WOMEN in business - as activists call the award 'INSULTING'

Philip Bunce, from London, claims to split his time 'fifty-fifty' between Pippa (pictured) and Philip (inset) but for many this does not entitle him to a position on the top 100 women in business list. He appeared on the Financial Times & Her-oes Champions of Women list but has been slammed for ‘making a mockery of women’. Mr Bunce, who worked his way up through the company as a man – a company which typically pays its male employees more – only started cross dressing at work four years ago. His occasional decision to wear and dress and wig to work is for many, not enough to justify his appearance on the list. But Mr Bunce said he was 'humbled' to receive the award and Credit Suisse has said it is 'proud to be an inclusive employer'. This hasn't stopped hundreds leaving their thoughts on the award with some saying the bank director has 'stolen' it from a biological woman who deserved it. Mr Bunce is yet to comment on the public backlash.

<Moyes5>

FFS LMAO

'Gender-fluid' Credit Suisse boss who sometimes wears a wig and dress to work is named among top 100 WOMEN in business - as activists call the award 'INSULTING'

Philip Bunce, from London, claims to split his time 'fifty-fifty' between Pippa (pictured) and Philip (inset) but for many this does not entitle him to a position on the top 100 women in business list. He appeared on the Financial Times & Her-oes Champions of Women list but has been slammed for ‘making a mockery of women’. Mr Bunce, who worked his way up through the company as a man – a company which typically pays its male employees more – only started cross dressing at work four years ago. His occasional decision to wear and dress and wig to work is for many, not enough to justify his appearance on the list. But Mr Bunce said he was 'humbled' to receive the award and Credit Suisse has said it is 'proud to be an inclusive employer'. This hasn't stopped hundreds leaving their thoughts on the award with some saying the bank director has 'stolen' it from a biological woman who deserved it. Mr Bunce is yet to comment on the public backlash.

<Moyes5>

FFS LMAO
that outfit....WTF

people saying i dont do leg day

explain why my fucking legs are sore and tired then

either that or i have an autoimmune disease

@Rawex thinking of growing my facial pubes for abit

how can I grow a MANLY beard?

posting coz im not a bitch like 99% of the people in the Sherdog League

fvewN2Y.jpg

come @ me

United star Matic revealed as mystery donor who gave £63,000 towards young boy's cancer treatment

Manchester United star Nemanja Matic has been revealed as the mystery donor who gave £63,000 so a cancer-stricken boy could receive treatment. Little Dusan Todorovic, who hails from Matic's native Serbia, has neuroblastoma, the same form of cancer that Sunderland fan Bradley Lowery battled. There was a huge campaign in Serbia to raise money so the four-year-old could travel to Barcelona and receive the treatment that could save his life.

United midfielder Matic donated the money and wanted to remain anonymous, but Dusan's father disclosed the identity of who helped his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back