Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would probably make her smile if you showed up wearing it someday:p.

This was actually a gift from my sister. Does the job though and I can already tell that winter is going to be bitter.

im gonna stay in for winter

i only got like 1 week holiday anyway lmao

original.gif
Know anyone? <FutbolThink>

So rustled I can't get FIFA to work on my PC, just stays at the loading screen. Been like that since last night and EA Customer Support is trash. Already had to get a refund for Madden.

EA is fucking trash.
That's why I don't fuck with PC games anymore, you don't get those issues with PS4.

Album is wild. I like the Edge intros that just get thrown about.
I thought it was just one song but they’re all over the shop lmao

There’s a Paris is burning (drag queen film) sample as well. Lots of references to wwf lol

That's why I don't fuck with PC games anymore, you don't get those issues with PS4.
*puts on PC Master race hat on*
More or less true but PC overall is just so much better than console when it works(which usually it does just not for this atm lol). You can mod the shit out of games. Games look more beautiful and how they were intended to be. This is on the software side and not hardware. EA is notorious for bullshit like this.

I like playing games on my laptop so I can be mobile with it and take it places. Don't like lugging around my console.

*puts on PC Master race hat on*
More or less true but PC overall is just so much better than console when it works(which usually it does just not for this atm lol). You can mod the shit out of games. Games look more beautiful and how they were intended to be. This is on the software side and not hardware. EA is notorious for bullshit like this.

I like playing games on my laptop so I can be mobile with it and take it places. Don't like lugging around my console.
I respect that. Me personally, I don't have time for all that. PC games it take so much effort, I just love having to buy/download a game without having to worry graphics cards, system requirements etc.

I respect that. Me personally, I don't have time for all that. PC games it take so much effort, I just love having to buy/download a game without having to worry graphics cards, system requirements etc.
That's very fair and true. Depends on your style.

I got my BA in Video Game Design so I guess it is the nerd in me, but it can be frustrating when this shit happens.

I actually like console for some things over PC and vice verse. RPG's I prefer console, FPS' and strategy games PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back