Premier League Thread 2018/19 v23 : F**K International Break Again And Again!!! Edition

Who wins Chael or Fedor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I supposedly do wrong? I’m still trying to figure that out

giphy.gif

@Deffid....has this meltdown been coming for a while? I've read in the recent past on other football forums, Bayern are the bench mark to being a well run club.
They are the most hypocritical people on earth. Trash everyone and then talk about respect lmao.

They are also crooks.

Just proves them right, he is a snowflake and sensitive. I remember the days (well some of them, booze bless) when @Chules kept asking for more punches and still had energy to throw punches of his own.
<Fedor23>
I guess everyone's chin breaks eventually
<HisEye>

They are the most hypocritical people on earth. Trash everyone and then talk about respect lmao.

They are also crooks.
all of the above was already known, did you see the meltdown coming though ? do you think they'll sack the coach ? and if so, who's next for the job ?

all of the above was already known, did you see the meltdown coming though ? do you think they'll sack the coach ? and if so, who's next for the job ?
I did not see it coming, even most Buyern fans are shocked and don't understand it. Hm that is a good question, I think they want to stick with Kovac as long as possible, but he does have a hard time there. There isn't really someone available for them, if there was they wouldn't have signed Kovac in the first place.

I'm afraid they will start winning now anyway, we have tons of injuries currently so they will be #1 again in no time. :(

I did not see it coming, even most Buyern fans are shocked and don't understand it. Hm that is a good question, I think they want to stick with Kovac as long as possible, but he does have a hard time there. There isn't really someone available for them, if there was they wouldn't have signed Kovac in the first place.

I'm afraid they will start winning now anyway, we have tons of injuries currently so they will be #1 again in no time. :(
Yeah, I heard they were in meltdown but saw they're only four points off the top and was disappointed

I want Wenger to come in there or Madrid and win the CL, just so I can hear what that self important twat DT, has to say about it on AFTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back