Premier League Thread 2018/19 v5: Chelsea v Arsenal Match Edition

Can you do the Delle Alli Celebration?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Eve Mayberry is a Scottish singer, songwriter, writer and journalist. She is best known as the frontwoman of the Scottish synth-pop band Chvrches. She has a degree in journalism and law from the University of Strathclyde.
Oh ok. Not interested then.

@Chules

I might regret asking this but,

Who is your av? She's actually pretty cute.

had never heard of her.

She's really cute.

Respect the vegan stance(except when they shove it in your face) but she's skinny so I would have to feed her some meat...

latest

had never heard of her.

She's really cute.

Respect the vegan stance(except when they shove it in your face) but she's skinny so I would have to feed her some meat...

latest

Yeah lol, she's signed with the same record label that some of my favourite bands are on so that's how i heard of her

She also streams on twitch.

She's cute af!

Yeah lol, she's signed with the same record label that some of my favourite bands are on so that's how i heard of her

She also streams on twitch.

She's cute af!
Agreed.

I normally dont like colored hair but she pulls it off. You gotta be really cute to do that.

Agreed.

I normally dont like colored hair but she pulls it off. You gotta be really cute to do that.

all my e-baes can pull off coloured hair! It's like a mandatory requirement to be a Chules bae:

eg lol
4529526994_2ca9706202_z.jpg

I hate that almost all my friends on FB are right wing nut jobs.

Old white guys suck

The guy with shit teeth and half empty promises?

no the guy who says it as it is and keeps the muggy politicians who lie and con the British public held accountable

He's going to get Britain the Brexit everyone voted for!

I hate that almost all my friends on FB are right wing nut jobs.

Old white guys suck
Anyone who chooses a side and sticks with them no matter what is an idiot. If they vote along party lines without looking at the issues and trying to decide for themselves is dumbass. However, many people are dumbfucks so it probably wont do any good for them to think for themselves, but they double down and believe anything they hear form the propaganda machines aka the media.

The Great Philosopher Chris Rock breaks it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back