Locked Premier League Thread 2022/23 v14: 360 Spin Edition

Do you enjoy watching players with flair/skills?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadiz beating Atletico 2-1 !! <45>

suck it Simeone !! You with your great squad yet play the most boring defensive football evah !!
SUCK IT .
#FreeJoaoFelix
:D

edit: fuck !! :eek: 2-2 !!

lol learn to read blud. I said 'as is' I was expecting the comeback as Bournemouth is shite. You're only 2 points ahead and we'll take those off you when you come to St James' Park

I'm throwing hands as soon as Spurs cross the Tyne Bridge.

As it stands you've been warned. Toe the line or there will be consequences

Fulham to narrowly beat Everton next.

Big game for United tomorrow. West Ham are pretty shit, we've got to be winning this one. Predict a narrow win though probably 2-1. We just can't score.

360 spin brings Zidane's roulette to mind. I tried to copy him all the time as a kid lol :cool:

This with Ronaldo’s step over were my favourite moves when playing with friends. I was obsessed with doing it right. I can still do it by muscle memory but not as before lol.
Zizou was a magician.

A few weeks back, I showed my kids a few Zidane highlight videos. That same weekend, my daughter went out and attempted a roulette.

giphy.gif

Ruined the highlight by hitting it straight at the keeper, though. :mad:

She hasn’t tried once since but is getting way better at them around the house.

My 4 year-old had a game this morning. One of the moms took it upon herself to run the game as ref. Toward the end of the game, she started telling my daughter to turn around while on fast breaks to pass it to other players. At one point, the scheming cunt puller her aside to tell her how good she was doing so her daughter could have a run at the ball.

@Carl Drogo , I’m not caught up on all the new trends—what’s the rule on publicly chinning a bullish lady dressed up like a man?

First read this as 6 pints lol. Hoping Conte saw his changes finally work the second half and starts picking teams accordingly. If so, yer fooked :mad:

Hope that Linglet or whatever he's called and Sessegnon start against us again. It's going to be good times.

My 4 year-old had a game this morning. One of the moms took it upon herself to run the game as ref. Toward the end of the game, she started telling my daughter to turn around while on fast breaks to pass it to other players. At one point, the scheming cunt puller her aside to tell her how good she was doing so her daughter could have a run at the ball.

@Carl Drogo , I’m not caught up on all the new trends—what’s the rule on publicly chinning a bullish lady dressed up like a man?

Fuck sake, I can picture this clear as day. I'm pretty sure that even politely talking to that dike about it is toxic masculinity and a hate crime at this point. Give Elon 6 months or so to right the ship and then have a word imo

LOL I ain't wanna have to deal with these fellas o_O dodgy looking gang

Brighton well deserved @Jonathan Utah Good I couldn't watch the Chelsea today... shambolic. Not much going on this season. Dreadful. Not sure if that Potter guy is the right coach. Can't believe Tuchel was sacked for little to no improvements. In other words: Chelsea in the mud.

Brighton getting the 3 points like... easy work

seagull-stealing.gif

Cadiz beating Atletico 2-1 !! <45>

suck it Simeone !! You with your great squad yet play the most boring defensive football evah !!
SUCK IT .
#FreeJoaoFelix
:D

edit: fuck !! :eek: 2-2 !!

Simeone definitely at Atletico after his contract is up.

Wonder where he'll go next. Maybe Juventus will throw a bunch of money at him so he can save them from the embarrassment of being 6th or wherever they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back