Premier League Thread 2023/24 V7: Arsenal v Tottnumb - happy birthday Drogoes and Bro Edition

Who do you WANT to win

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho i understand the hate he gets, and the doubts surrounding his football skills or even his mentality...
I believe Sancho will end up at the right team, and will end up shuting down alot of his haters.

Thats my prediction.

Magnan viaduct - damn that's high
R.f87b57455845cd9b121beaceb7b902a8
Love´s a bitch.

Even tho i understand the hate he gets, and the doubts surrounding his football skills or even his mentality...
I believe Sancho will end up at the right team, and will end up shuting down alot of his haters.

Thats my prediction.
Dont think no one is doubting his skills as a footballer but if he had discpline issues in 3 club teams and national team before age of 24, would any big team go for him?
Edit: apparently Mou wants him and makes a bid in January. Though way Roma is playing might get sacked soon. His 3rd season again?

Dont think no one is doubting his skills as a footballer but if he had discpline issues in 3 club teams and national team before age of 24, would any big team go for him?
Edit: apparently Mou wants him and makes a bid in January. Though way Roma is playing might get sacked soon. His 3rd season again?
He is young, and, at least from the games ive seen, he makes an effort and works for the team.
As for what sort of issues he has or whatnot, im not up to par on those, so i stand on the fence on that one.

Also, ive heard several much bigger names other than Roma ... we shall see ...

He is young, and, at least from the games ive seen, he makes an effort and works for the team.
As for what sort of issues he has or whatnot, im not up to par on those, so i stand on the fence on that one.

Also, ive heard several much bigger names other than Roma ... we shall see ...

He fucking does NOT. That's one of the main complaints about him - he's lazy as fuck and shirks out of even 80/20 challenges. He's a fanny.

win a trophy, inspire hope, start off 3rd season in shit form, then start throwing players under the bus, mutiny, sacked, big payout, find next club. that said, love the man.

win a trophy, inspire hope, start off 3rd season in shit form, then start throwing players under the bus, mutiny, sacked, big payout, find next club. that said, love the man.
Left Porto and Inter with good terms though.
But dont think their fans/board had any expections of winning CL (and in Inter's case any title). Or the players for that matter.

Left Porto and Inter with good terms though.
But dont think their fans/board had any expections of winning CL (and in Inter's case any title). Or the players for that matter.
special connection with every club, love... but not Spurs

He fucking does NOT. That's one of the main complaints about him - he's lazy as fuck and shirks out of even 80/20 challenges. He's a fanny.
Not just that but I’ve noticed he’s been subbed off around 60/70 mins numerous times and just looks completely gassed. Doesn’t seem like his stamina is the greatest, and could be related to all the talks about his lack of work ethic. I don’t think Antony is anything special by any means either but at least he usually puts a shift in

Not the first time we’ve seen someone from Argentina make that hand gesture. Truly disgusting

On that note I saw that the best English player in La Liga (can’t think of a close second) got an assist in his first start the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back