Elections President Biden announces he will run for president again

If a Democrat, is he your preferred candidate?

• Total voters
A number posted the cheat sheet and embarassing mannerisms during the presser today. There is no way they can hide this during the 2024 cycle as they did during 2020.

god bless trump being 45 and 47th president. Thought should have just been 45th, since the election was clearly stolen and the down fall of our country highlights that. Trump bless

Looks like I'm voting 3rd party again.

Unless Trump runs as well I'll vote for Biden but holy fuck talk about that South Park episode of choosing between a giant douche and turd sandwich
B_RwTVzU0AAiWKu.jpg

This shit is crazy. As a republican I'm pissed for the Democrats.
This is a vulgar display of power.

After 2016 w/ Bernie, they are openly mocking.
How brazen

That's not really just some fluke though, it is a feature of the republican party. It was designed as a coalition of religious looneys, working poor who have been convinced to vote against their own economic self interest over petty culture war issues, and economic conservatives ( e.g., upper middle class folk who don't want to pay 36% marginal tax rate but otherwise despise the first two groups). They were never going to be able to coast to stay in power because all three of those groups need their broadly (electorate-wise) unpopular pet issues taken care of
That is why I left the party years ago. For the most part I still side with republicans, but the party is shit. The embrace of Sarah palin was the final nail in the coffin for me. Both sides have these stupid culture wars that average Americans do not care about. But it is way easier to pick a subject that doesn’t have depth, and fills people with emotions, as opposed to debating the tax code, or individual foreign relations. I’m more of a teddy Roosevelt/Coolidge/Eisenhower conservative than bush or trump. Neither side has an actual interest in making our lives better. Cater to the base, and blame everything wrong on the other side. I don’t agree with a lot of what John McCain said, but read his final book. He talked about this in better detail than I am expressing

We are living times that are described in books.
I never asked to live in interesting times

Firing up a Legal joint in the great state of Missouri

Can him and trump just go away? How can anyone look at these geriatric ultra rich wind bags and think this guy has my best interest at heart?

Ok, now that the vegetable has announced his attempt to return what are your thoughts so far?
Now, instead of the usual "well, Trump... but if Trump..." try to get stuck off stupid for a minute and please list the accomplishments this administration has provided so far.
Also does it at all worry you that Biden cannot complete a coherent sentence (which his handlers are quite aware of, hence the taped announcement) and gets lost any time the man tries to walk off a stage?
Let's embark on some open and productive conversations!

Also does it at all worry you that Biden cannot complete a coherent sentence

No. You can make fun of the guy's speech impediment all you want, but take any issue and he sounds infinitely more educated than his republican counterpart.

Let me know when Biden contemplates nuking a hurricane.

I defy anyone to mention anything positive he or anyone in his administration has done, without saying the words "Donald Trump"

well he basically doomed the democratic party to another 4 years of his racist neoliberalism conservatism disguised as “i care about trans people!” the best they would have come up with anyways is his VP so the dems were probably doomed from the jump.

No. You can make fun of the guy's speech impediment all you want, but take any issue and he sounds infinitely more educated than his republican counterpart.

Is there any evidence of said speech impediment prior to his brain turning into pudding?

I defy anyone to mention anything positive he or anyone in his administration has done, without saying the words "Donald Trump"
he has done a lot of great things to strengthen and fund the FRA

Got us out of Covid with a 3.5% unemployment rate.

Now, instead of the usual "well, Trump... but if Trump..." try to get stuck off stupid for a minute and please list the accomplishments this administration has provided so far.

well, sentence.... incoherence.... derp?
Also does it at all worry you that Biden cannot complete a coherent sentence (which his handlers are quite aware of, hence the taped announcement) and gets lost any time the man tries to walk off a stage?

Trump is about a million times smarter then Biden, even if Biden really did achieve the educational feats that he claims to, he would still be a billion times slower then Trump

Back