News President Trump Has Arrived At MSG

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I remember when Obama was president and ISIS was thriving.

Now all I hear about is them getting their asses killed.

"Done nothing" smh

I'm not going to get into the ins and outs of all of the complexities of the economy, foreign policy, etc.

However, can't ignore a post so disconnected from the facts, especially from you, Rav.

Like it or not, ISIS' infrastructure was destroyed under Obama, He had cut off their connection to their oil supplies, thus eliminating their sources of both income and energy. Most outposts were operating with no power and ISIS fighters were running out of food and didn't have enough money to send home to feed their families. Contrary to popular belief, the extremists with slave wives and indoctrinated children are the minority. The majority of ISIS fighters are just like the majority of fighters in all other arab armies - average poor people fighting for income and representation.

The Kurds and airstrikes had already handled most of this by the time Trump got into office.

npc%2Bmeme%2Bnon%2Bplayer%2Bcharacter%2Bmeme%2BNPC%2527s%2BNPCs%2Bnpc%2Bmemes%2Bfunny%2Bnpc%2Bmemes%2Bnpc%2Bsjw%2Bmeme%2Bnpc%2Bmeme%2Bimages%2Bbes%2Bnpc%2Bmemes.jpg
I was told Donald Trump was racist and all I got were pictures of Justin Trudeau in blackface.

Fair enough.

You already getting ganged up on. Respect for defending your position, even though I don’t agree with it.

Enjoy the fights.
Respect for you being respectful, friend.

I'm surprised drumpf has nothing better to do

Maybe he should focus on not getting impeached

Lol, they’ve said they’re gonna impeach him for three years now, his presidency is almost over anyway, what would be the point now? The country has survived three years one more isn’t going to kill you.

I'm not going to get into the ins and outs of all of the complexities of the economy, foreign policy, etc.

However, can't ignore a post so disconnected from the facts, especially from you, Rav.

Like it or not, ISIS' infrastructure was destroyed under Obama, He had cut off their connection to their oil supplies, thus eliminating their sources of both income and energy. Most outposts were operating with no power and ISIS fighters were running out of food and didn't have enough money to send home to feed their families. Contrary to popular belief, the extremists with slave wives and indoctrinated children are the minority. The majority of ISIS fighters are just like the majority of fighters in all other arab armies - average poor people fighting for income and representation.

The Kurds and airstrikes had already handled most of this by the time Trump got into office.

source? Delegation of authority by GOATPOTUS have been widely cited as driving force (even in libtard media)
e, McGurk cited “key changes” under Trump. In addition to the delegation of decision-making authority, which he said has allowed much greater responsiveness to opportunities and changing circumstances, he cited a “campaign of annihilation” that has concentrated on surrounding cities held by the militants before launching offensives, to ensure that no militants will escape.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...d29d40-7958-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html

Last time I seen a person that bloated they were being drenched from the Hudson

Right wing: Presumption of innocence, transparency and due process are important. Let's also investigate why and how the DNC and Hillary colluded with Ukraine, starting in 2015, and if the FBI followed all the rules in the FISA applications, as they used a dossier, which they knew was at least part Russian disinfo and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

Left wing: MUH DRUMPFF SAID DO US A FAVOR ACCORDING TO PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH TEH MATTER IMPEACH BOMBSHELL DAMNING MUH CRIMINALS IN WHITE HOUSE MUH BARR LAWYER OF TRUMP MUH ABUSE OBSTRUCTION IMPEACH
Again, not getting into my own opinions here, just the facts.

Republicans changed the rules on impeachment inquiries and "due process: in 2015. Dems are just playing by their rules. This is why it is bad for BOTH parties to change rules whenever they're in power - because a time will come when they are not.

You literally quoted me from a post responding to someone else instead of responding to my response to you.

Weak ass bullshit.

You'll win over Trump voters with that 101-level misdirect, but not me. I've seen your War Room posts. It's not me calling you a racist.

It's you being a racist.

You can go delete those posts if you want, chief.

You were definitely replying to him...

Let me know after the first successful assassination attempt. Until then, Donny can do suck a bag of dicks.

Tomorrow in NYT and WaPo: "Last night Trump enjoyed human cockfight between Cuban immigrant and Mexican...in a cage "
I hate that I live in a world where this could be real...

Obama funded ISIS to topple Assad. Even Tulsi Gabbard called him out on this. Trump cut all funding. That's why they are powerless nowadays.

watches fights like a douche too showing up at the end

Lol, they’ve said they’re gonna impeach him for three years now, his presidency is almost over anyway, what would be the point now? The country has survived three years one more isn’t going to kill you.
Again, not getting into my own opinions here, just the facts.

Republicans changed the rules on impeachment inquiries and "due process: in 2015. Dems are just playing by their rules. This is why it is bad for BOTH parties to change rules whenever they're in power - because a time will come when they are not.

Just face it, the only goal now is to leak leak leak, drip drip drip, damning, bombshell, unprecedented, a lot of concerned and deeply disturbed whistleblowers who talked to other people who were also disturbed.
They won't let it go to the Senate where it will die, this will drag on into the elections.
Also.. Republicans can't ask questions without approval because next to being racist and exuding toxic white privilege, their other hobby is to murder whistleblowers.

Remember when people were calling Trump a racist, and a rapist when he WASN'T running for President?

Neither do I.

<TheDonald>
I do remember actually. He was sued for being a racist POS in like the 80s and everyone in New York was well aware that he was a scumbag businessman, a racist, and likely rapist.

Only dumb uneducated racists who fuck their family members in shit hole states didn't realize these things about Trump before he became president.

I do remember actually. He was sued for being a racist POS in like the 80s and everyone in New York was well aware that he was a scumbag businessman, a racist, and likely rapist.

Only dumb uneducated racists who fuck their family members in shit hole states didn't realize these things about Trump before he became president.

Honestly the only place Trump can go and not get booed are modern day klan rallies, aka his campaign rallies.

Back