President Trump Once Again Fighting for Democracy and Freedom

The people in Hong Kong love America and Trump, because he stands for freedom.

This isnt a Trump thing. It's a congress thing. Bipartisan even. The very deep state/lifetime politicians trump is against.

Mr. Trump was left with few options: The bill had passed both the House and the Senate by veto-proof majorities.

This isnt a Trump thing. It's a congress thing. Bipartisan even. The very deep state/lifetime politicians trump is against.
Even democrats had to say trump was right about China
This is just them finally doing something, albeit symbolic at best

Last edited:
You're giving credit to him for not vetoing a veto proof bill that passed through Congress?

Are you high?

You're giving credit to him for not vetoing a veto proof bill that passed through Congress?

Are you high?
He did not ruin this thing he was not able to ruin. What a saint.

Trump is the best. I’m really looking forward to him getting re-elected. The total meltdown of the left has been amazing.

I’m already bored by the next prez in 5 years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/us/politics/trump-hong-kong.amp.html

Not only does President Trump fight for freedom of speech and liberty here in the United States, he also is sticking his neck out to encourage Democracy in Hong Kong.

President Trump showing once again he will take the hit if it means people become more free and safe.

Yeah man the Hong Kong massacre has been widely ignored. I hope Trumps interest in this raises awareness so that those brave people get their freedom.

Trump is the best. I’m really looking forward to him getting re-elected. The total meltdown of the left has been amazing.

I’m already bored by the next prez in 5 years.

Oh man I know....the entertainment is already top notch and it's only going to get better. Heads are already starting to melt <Lmaoo>

On the flip side though I'm concerned about how much violence their will be over the next year, or longer.

It also giveshim the moral highground. Saying they need to work things out and use democracy, has really made it impossible for China to say anything back without looking like the twats they are.
Glad this was done, any which way

Trump only does bad things...he doesnt do anything good....literally Hitler...I dont know how these snowflakes will handle his next term....

This thread has shown level headed moderates, conservatives and liberals can give credit where credit is due.

It also shows how extreme liberals would rather have Hong Kong burned to the ground than say “Trump did well.”

Last edited:
Up until the 90s, our embassies and consulates abroad used to have libraries attached to them. These libraries tended to be in countries where there was no freedom of the press. Since these libraries were on diplomatic property, they could house newspapers, magazines, and books that the local government would ban.

However, due to a spat between Senator Jesse Helms and President Clinton, these libraries' funding were slashed.

With the rise of the internet, it would be interesting if the State Department could reopen these libraries to all of our embassies abroad and let citizens within these host countries to have uncensored internet access to read news from around the world.

I know POTUS can't stand the State Department (or is simply confused as to what DOS actually does). But, if he truly supported democracy in Hong Kong, it would be great if he could reestablish these libraries and allow citizens in Hong Kong to visit.

Up until the 90s, our embassies and consulates abroad used to have libraries attached to them. These libraries tended to be in countries where there was no freedom of the press. Since these libraries were on diplomatic property, they could house newspapers, magazines, and books that the local government would ban.

However, due to a spat between Senator Jesse Helms and President Clinton, these libraries' funding were slashed.

With the rise of the internet, it would be interesting if the State Department could reopen these libraries to all of our embassies abroad and let citizens within these host countries to have uncensored internet access to read news from around the world.

I know POTUS can't stand the State Department (or is simply confused as to what DOS actually does). But, if he truly supported democracy in Hong Kong, it would be great if he could reestablish these libraries and allow citizens in Hong Kong to visit.
I didn't know that, what a shame that they were shut down. Seems like such a great idea and like you point out even more so now given the internet.

Even democrats had to say trump was right about China
This is just them finally doing something, albeit symbolic at best
I think you should be congratulating them for moving in the right direction even though they initially opposed his views at first.

I didn't know that, what a shame that they were shut down. Seems like such a great idea and like you point out even more so now given the internet.
It’s an excellent form of subversion. China and Russia have free reign to spread their propaganda in our society, we need to spread ours.

Back