pride replica glove

so its garbage is what your saying and yeah ebay is to hard t figure out the real stuff but thats only place to find discontinued gear
Thankfully eBay offers money back guarantee on everything these days. Scammers will just waste time and prolong the process

Thankfully eBay offers money back guarantee on everything these days. Scammers will just waste time and prolong the process
TekkenCan has been banned for close to 2 years now. I highly doubt he'll be back to read that reply to a post from 3 years ago.

TekkenCan has been banned for close to 2 years now. I highly doubt he'll be back to read that reply to a post from 3 years ago.

I guess the only reason he wanted those gloves was to fool people he had fights in Pride.

I guess the only reason he wanted those gloves was to fool people he had fights in Pride.
Well given his record for making things up I imagine he would have said it eventually.

When a user gets banned their posts remain up?

I’m trying to find a MMA memorabilia thread or people that collect autographs/gloves/fight worn etc

Do people get banned here easily? I’ve been a member since 2006 but I don’t post, I just browse. Now that I want to post I can’t make a thread . Lol

Back