Prime Anderson Silva got dominated for almost 5 rounds by a B level fighter

Lol. That's not shitting on GSP. That's just facts. You guys are shitting on a 44 year old Anderson for his worst loss, when GSP was 26 when he had his worst loss. I also don't think GSP will ever step into the cage at 44 years old against a killer like Cannonier.

So what isn’t true about Anderson quitting from a inside leg kick dropping to the ground screaming? Lol

Think you would find Anderson getting tapped out by a midget 4-7 fighter to be his worst loss.

Cannonier is a killer now. Embarrassing

Don't pretend your posts have any point other than discredit anderson. That's your turn on. Weird, but eh.. It's sherdog.

What point does your posts have?

Why are you replying to me yet not even debating what my post was about?

Great thread which seems to have triggered a lot of Anderoid delusional nuthugger.
It's refreshing to see some truth being spoken. As this forum has been filled lately with Silva shills (In truth GSP haters).

A supposedly "legit" BJJ Black Belt couldn't submit a guy known for his weak submission defense in 5 rounds.

Some deluded AndeRoid nuthuggers even claim that he let himself get beat up for 5 rounds intentionally so he can pull off a 5th round finish win , That's how deluded these guys are.
Not to mention Silva intentionally using every dirty cheating move in the book in the rematch against the same b-level fighter. He was not a trash fighter as you said but he defenitely was one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

Hahaha it’s gotten so ridiculous lately. The delusion seemed to be growing day by day and hopefully this thread can stop it for the sake of the sport.

Man, you're reaching. It wasn't the usual bumps/bruises/aches. He was visibly not the same fighter that night.

Medical exam for the fight including the x ray didn't show that anyways. How can you even prove it was injured? From taking the word of a known PED cheat?

Honestly hate your posts. But I agree Prime Chael would work alot of the division right now and would be a problem for Adesanya for sure.

His level changes were super fluid. Can't tell if he is shooting a TD, winging is overhand left, coming up into an uppercut and single collar tie. All with crazy pressure. Miss prime chael
Haha, appreciate the honesty. Whats your problem with my posts?
You might be confusing me with @Ackmed , cause I lost an AV bet to him.
Or it might just be my personality:)

People forget how good juiced up sonnen was at wrestling.

But TS seems to think bader is a great fighter because he held 2 bellator titles.

Forgetting the dude got beat by 40 yr old tito Ortiz.

People forget how good juiced up sonnen was at wrestling.

But TS seems to think bader is a great fighter because he held 2 bellator titles.

Forgetting the dude got beat by 40 yr old tito Ortiz.

Bader would abuse Chael don't even get started with that. Wouldn't even be competitive.

Bader is hands down the better fighter.

If he confused you for @Ackmed he surely would be praising your posts!
Exactly!
Ackmed is the greatest, Islam is the best fighter on planet earth, everyone (including Brock Lesnar) is ducking Islam.

Man, you're reaching. It wasn't the usual bumps/bruises/aches. He was visibly not the same fighter that night.

Probably because Sonnen was tooling him right from the get go. He is a B-level fighter but his pressure is relentless

So ..... is this a anti Sonnen or anti Silva thread?

Haha, appreciate the honesty. Whats your problem with my posts?
You might be confusing me with @Ackmed , cause I lost an AV bet to him.
Or it might just be my personality:)

Honestly i know it sounds childish but there are so many people on here I rarely remember usernames I go by the av when I can.

Might not be you. The one I'm thinking of is very troll oriented which is why a well thought out post threw me.

After that fight, Anderson destroyed Belfort, Okami and then Chael again.
Perhaps he had an off night. Find another topic

In the 2014 world cup, the German football team barely scraped by Algeria (2-1) in overtime. Algeria is a C-level club at best. That same Germany went on to beat A-level Brazil 7-1 in the semifinals and win the world cup.

Athletes and fighters are human. They have good days and bad days like anyone else. MMA fans are just dumber than fans of other sports and don't let go of any bad performance. They expect perfection at all times.

Honestly i know it sounds childish but there are so many people on here I rarely remember usernames I go by the av when I can.

Might not be you. The one I'm thinking of is very troll oriented which is why a well thought out post threw me.
Haha, definitely @Ackmed. I think you just gave him a compliment.

Your the first person my AV has confused, I'm glad it got someone haha!

Back