Prime Dillashaw would murder O Malley

Well he was on drugs so he yeah you’re right

People forgot how good TJ was. O Malley has better pure boxing but overall TJ was a better striker and had insane speed. We seen what TJ did to a good boxer in Garbrant
You mean nearly getting KO'd and saved by the bell?

Wow ... you really proved your point.

I get it, I go through my Omalley annoyance phases as well.

But TJ Eposhaw might have been even more annoying than Sean (insert shirtless airport baggage padwork).

And Omalley has too much range and power even for TJuicer.

I thought that fight was a robbery and slot of people did. Cruz might beat Sean too if he point fights
You saw that like losing to the BW Goat is something to be ashamed of lol.

Prime Cruz would toy with Suga.

In most of Cruz's prime, he was the taller fighter. The 135lb division used to be all guys under 5'8'. O'Malley is massive for the division. There is a reason he wants to move up in weight.

In most of Cruz's prime, he was the taller fighter. The 135lb division used to be all guys under 5'8'. O'Malley is massive for the division. There is a reason he wants to move up in weight.

Doesn't mean Suga would have anything for Cruz.

You talking about the guy Dodson knocked out with zero fuss, who then grew a set so big he could wear a bra while simultaneously having incredible cardio, then failed a PEDS test?

[x] doubt
lol that was an early ass stoppage and TJ was green

Bro Dillashaw got chinned by Cejudo in 32 seconds. Yes I know the excuses TJ was emaciated and half dead.

Cruz, TJ, Assuncao all beat him. heck even Barao would be trouble for him

Neck tat weak chin would be the easiest of the previous champs

People forgot how good TJ was. O Malley has better pure boxing but overall TJ was a better striker and had insane speed. We seen what TJ did to a good boxer in Garbrant

Yeah prime dillashaw was on steroids so probably

Good chance prime TJ mixes up wrestling and striking and beats him soundly imo.

Bro, CRUZ beat Prime Dillashaw.

I don’t like O’Malley, but his height and reach combined with his kickboxing are a serious problem for the division.

Maybe Merab can eat a few shots to close the distance and get takedowns. Maybe Sandhagen, who has similar height and reach, can deal with O’Malleys striking.

Dillashaw, despite being a wrestler, was never a takedown artist, and I doubt he would be able to outstrike O’Malley.
To this day I am adamant that Cruz did fuck all in his fight against TJ. Then again, I was watching at a pub.

Would love to it cause I'd love to watch Dillashaw get butchered

I'm not an O'Malley fan, but he'd most likely get the better of the standup. TJ was a very good striker, but he struggled against fighters who were faster than him. Not only would O'Malley have a speed advantage, but he'd also have a length advantage.

On the other hand, TJ was great at mixing his takedowns, which would give O'Malley problems.

I'd probably favor O'Malley because of the speed. Either way, it would be a great fight.

Ultra Prime Miguel Torres would eat Shuga Seanold

Back