Prime Franklin vs prime Weidman - How does it go?

I love Rich, but at best this looks like his fight with Forrest and at worst a rabid wolverine destroying a lamb.

Ace beat the World's Most Dangerous Man. This question is absurd.

Anderson is the GOAT.
Why do you post threads to bitch about how much A Silva is GOAT? Literally everyday you do this. You should put this much effort into something more positive like maybe an education?

Why do you post threads to bitch about how much A Silva is GOAT? Literally everyday you do this. You should put this much effort into something more positive like maybe an education?
The ignore button. Use it buddy.

Franklin tko’s the playboi in round 4

tough call but I'll go with pre Rockhold Weidman especially if he uses a grapple heavy gameplan

Seeing both of these guys careers start to finish I would go with Franklin winning a UD

Weidman is better everywhere and Franklin never beat a truly elite MW. His best win was Okami.......

Weidman by late TKO

Weidman beat both of their common opponents, while Franklin lost to both. Weidman also beat both of them standing, where Franklins supposed advantage would be in this fight. A prime Weidman mauls Franklin everywhere.
And this opinion has nothing to do with whether or not you love or hate Anderson Silva. A prime Anderson probably beats both though.

Franklin before Anderson would be a huge test... plus he is not another opponent from Brazil for The Chris... Just wait 5 years for this fight to happen in Bellator… :eek:

Back