Prime Mike tyson with DC wrestling skills vs Jones. .Who takes it?

But hey, you didn't worded your topic good and people jumped on you to bash you and make jokes.. you should have said "with some wrestling, takedown defense training" or something along those lines, the 'kids' don't have any vision so you need to spoon feed them.

Pro tip in general for anyone willing to listen in sherdog making fun and jokes takes priority to any actual fight talk... make a joke or post a meme you get more likes then a long and well written post..don't worry I'm no saint.. but I do try to both from time to time.

But hey, you didn't worded your topic good and people jumped on you to bash you and make jokes.. you should have said "with some wrestling, takedown defense training" or something along those lines, the 'kids' don't have any vision so you need to spoon feed them.

Pro tip in general for anyone willing to listen in sherdog making fun and jokes takes priority to any actual fight talk... make a joke or post a meme you get more likes then a long and well written post..don't worry I'm no saint.. but I do try to both from time to time.
IOnhqqM.gif

shayna baszler's technical striking with Shane Carwin's power.

Now that would be fun to watch.

shayna baszler's technical striking with Shane Carwin's power.

Now that would be fun to watch.

I don't exactly remember her.. except from that Beth or the heck you spell it Bethe fight when she lost badly and we got to see that horseman down thing.

But bro technically speaking Shane isn't that far away from her correlation/wmma level.. :D

DC is scared shitless of Jon Jones. Which means any form of Super Tyson thats mixed with DC, will also be scared of Jones.

So Jones by Mental Ownage before the fight....then TKO by Oblique kicks into Flying Knee KO.

Sherdog is not a place for well written posts. ..sry bud

Sherdog is not a place for well written posts. ..sry bud

Yea but there are the occasional gems here and there to go along side with the general fun stuff (I'm not against it don't get me wrong but we need more quality to).

Yea but there are the occasional gems here and there to go along side with the general fun stuff (I'm not against it don't get me wrong but we need more quality to).
Ok putin vs ronda?

I don't exactly remember her.. except from that Beth or the heck you spell it Bethe fight when she lost badly and we got to see that horseman down thing.

But bro technically speaking Shane isn't that far away from her correlation/wmma level.. :D

Shayna was the WORST. Just imagining her with god like power in her hands made me laugh.

Prime Tyson was one of the best athletes ever. (like legit ever not Ronda ever)

And I'm not just talking about the power aspect that most noobs remember him for.. that man had speed, quickness, reflexes, footwork, hand speed.. when you look at those old training footage of him you can really see something special then you add in that explosiveness, that power and how fast he was for a 220 lbs stocky build 5'10 with a small reach and the cherry on top his killer instinct along side his aggressiveness, intimidation.. a natural born fighter type.

He was the best fighter on the planet from '85-86 till prison '91-92 ('90 if you wanna be a dick about it, you know why)... not many people can claim that and if this man had focus and control it would have been longer. We have no idea that level of fame in that time, the money, the attention, the vultures, the pussies and all the shit around him was like, we had no damn internet and people in all 'corners' of the planet knew his name.
Okay a purist can come and point me to a bad ass wrestler that can challenge him but I'm telling you the speed, footwork and when he connected things won't be so easy for anyone, it would be an uphill battle.

Now prime Tyson (with added DC wrestling) vs prime Jones.. what choice is that.. Tyson 99% of the time, even with no wrestling I would still freaking favor prime Tyson but of course a much bigger weakness for Jones to exploit.

Short 30 sec clip of a teen Tyson:

By the time Mike Tyson was 18 he had a 26 inch neck.

Is this really a thread?...

Ok putin vs ronda?

Prime Putin vs pre kick Ronda that takes out Floyd and the dude in my avatar under the right circumstances ?

Shayna was the WORST. Just imagining her with god like power in her hands made me laugh.

I guess, to be honest I do not fallow WMMA that close to give a precise, informed and smart analyze on the fighters that aren't top 10 (maybe even top 5 only).

If Tyson had trained wrestling, he would have dominated there as well. Such a beast of a specimen.

Prime Putin vs pre kick Ronda that takes out Floyd and the dude in my avatar under the right circumstances ?

Weird. .. anyway conor kos diaz next fight. . Thats good. . Conor will make mma great again

I guess, to be honest I do not fallow WMMA that close to give a precise, informed and smart analyze on the fighters that aren't top 10 (maybe even top 5 only).
Oh boy.. half way in I tough you were going on a different route. :D

Back