Prime Mike tyson with DC wrestling skills vs Jones. .Who takes it?

Weird. .. anyway Conor kos Diaz next fight. . Thats good. . Conor will make mma great again

Stranger things have happened.. just for the crazy factor, do we get fight Nr.3 ? or what happens, Nate gets cut from the UFC or something.

Stranger things have happened.. just for the crazy factor, do we get fight Nr.3 ? or what happens, Nate gets cut from the UFC or something.
I think conors road is obvious. . The real question is how long it is

Cody Mckenzies body with Lombards reach and Conor heart.

The heroic jawline of UberTS.

Manticore MMA threads are weird.

• May, 1988 Tyson is involved in a New York fender-bender and gives his damaged $183,000 US Bentley convertible to two policemen, who wind up suspended when their superiors found out.
  • Apr. 26, 1989 Tyson is ticketed in Albany, N.Y., for drag racing. He is also ticketed on May 5, again for drag racing.
I think this would be pretty close actually..

Frank Mir's BJJ with Brock Lesnar's physique and strength would've torn peoples limbs right off their body.
Fuck striking. Just rip everyone's arms right out of their sockets.
Then the UFC will have to cough up another $50k per event for "fatality of the night"

Why this crap is not in wastedland?

Also.. Add Mir Kangaroo steroids.

I would throw in Shane Carwin's drastic height cutting ability. This key element can not be overstated!

Tyson gets kicked in the legs and face. Or does this Tyson also have Ernesto Hoosts' skills too?

Jones has kicks, bjj, and clinch striking. He can just kick at Tysons knees and pick him apart. He will have Tyson limping in the first minute if he wants and probably would land a high kick and knock Tyson out. If not, jones was able to take down dc which means he could sub him.

But if jones had Big Nog's old wooden man body and Jonathan Goulet's chin, a Tyson with DC's wrestling and Wonderboys kicks could certainly stand a chance

Jones > Cormier > Hendo > Fedor > Nog > Couture > Toney > Holyfield > Douglas > Tyson.

Back