Prime Picks: UFC 288 ‘Sterling vs. Cejudo’

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
The Ultimate Fighting Championship on Sarurday takes to New Jersey’s largest city for the first time since 2019, as it slowly spreads its wings and reintroduces itself to fans around the world. A baker’s dozen bouts, where just three see odds above -200, give prospective bettors ample room to roam for this pay-per-view offering in Newark. Join us for the UFC 288 edition of Prime Picks, where we bestow respect to a former champion, call out the disrespect on a current titleholder, urge some caution on a late-notice matchup and present a pleasant plus-money parlay.

Read Full Article Here

https://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Prime-Picks-UFC-288-Sterling-vs-Cejudo-189912

Ride his back like a sloth for 5 boring rounds.
735221-29012564.png

Better not :D

Quadruple C

Belal for a boring decision

Andrade

Jourdain

Steamrolla in a dog-fight

I feel the exact same way about all of these picks, parlays included. Like, I could have written this article myself.

Which means these picks are fucking trash.

Sterling will win via submission, burns wins via Unanimous decision, yan wins via tko, Kron somehow pulls off a submission in the 3rd round. I think sterling is going to make it look easy and cejudo won't have any answers to his Jujitsu.

Aljo
Burns
Yan
Jourdain
Dober

I want Henry to win so bad lol. Makes things more interesting.

FanDuel has an Aljo by Points / Henry By KO/TKO combo bet (+110 I think) that I think I might bite on

Back