Multiplatform Prince of Persia 2024

I was really enjoying this game after I learned what the hell I was doing and quit dying nonstop, it was a great fun ride with lots of cool action and adventure but then I got stuck in The Depths trying to find that old man that stole my eye, been stuck in there for days so now I'm triggered again
Fuck this stupid piece of shit
He gives you clues where he is though, I didn’t find the section too bad. If you see him run away you just follow him into that area until he stops running

Been playing this. Not very far, just got the arrows, but so far so good. I feel like a lot of 2D games don't get a lot of love, some even settle for 8 bit or 16 bit graphics, but this resides in the tier of Metroid Dread and Strider- 2.5D with solid mechanics and polish. Boss battles are satisfying as well.

I really liked the Sands of Time PS2 game although I couldn't get into the 2nd game as much. The main character was white washed then and is black washed now. Seems like middle easterners/north Africans don't ever get to have proper representation.

Sooo this game is REALLY GOOD

Do not sleep on it.

Combat, platforming, boss battles, abilities.. all top notch.

DO NOT SLEEP ON IT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back