Pro Cycling Discussion 2: Jonas Takes His Second Tour - Vuelta and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find find Flobikes Aussie commentators to be annoying AF. Maybe not as bad as Pharmstrong's official ball washer, Phil Liggett (LMAO), is he still doing Peacock broadcasts?
Yeah but I heard you’re a huge fan of Carlton Kirby

Yeah but I heard you’re a huge fan of Carlton Kirby

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

Carlton Kirby and Rob Hatch are horrible. Out of the Eurosport non ex-pros, only Jose Bean is good.

You know, I expected a bit more from Kuss after winning a grand tour essentially forcing roglic out of the team by taking his leadership role. The fact that he’s not even close to top 10 in the first stage race where he had leadership is a big red flag. What gives? Is this blow back from racing such a long and heavy schedule last year?

You know, I expected a bit more from Kuss after winning a grand tour essentially forcing roglic out of the team by taking his leadership role. The fact that he’s not even close to top 10 in the first stage race where he had leadership is a big red flag. What gives? Is this blow back from racing such a long and heavy schedule last year?

More likely 'hookers and blow' hangover after celebrating the Vuelta victory.

I exist in a state of maximum over hype for this classics season. I was unable to get refreshments or even post during the race!

Lidl-Trek had a real strong squad at E3. 4 riders in top 11. Stuyven 2nd, Skujins 8th, Kirsch 10th and Pedersen 11th.

Dear Mr. Tadej Pogacar I will give you one thousand chezcoslovak money if you do a proper cobbled classics campaign again.

Visma helper causes a crash by not getting out of the way just as we are about to start on the steep stuff on Col de Pradell.

Axel Laurance signals that his body is not ready for the baby rampas inhumanas

Kuss about to get dropped and looking miserable, not really looking like he did just 6 months ago!

Pogacar pauses his head unit in the final 100m so that the final celebrations do not ruin his training data.

Great rides from Landa and Bernal finishing second and third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back