Pro Cycling Discussion 3: 2024 The Year of Crashes?

Sprinting field is suprisingly good for the Giro: Merlier, Jakobsen, Kooij, Milan, Ewan, Bauhaus, Groves, Van Poppel to name the likeliest stage winners.

Probably either G Thomas or Cian U. With WVA dropping out the field is noticeably a bit light.

Ben OConnor has had small flashes here and there that show he’s riding very well from what I’ve seen but he’s the kind of guy that still manages to lose like 25 minutes one day but rides fine on all the others.

I honestly don’t think anyone can compete with him besides maybe G.

Uijtdebroks has looked quite crappy, Arensman too. I am stanning Bardet, macho ciclismo at LBL!

Bora could do pretty well with Martinez, Schachmann and this new kid Lipowitz.

Woods probably just targeting a stage win.

Oh my! What have I missed! Of course it is the NAIROMAN! EL CÓNDOR DE LOS ANDES!

F9ezQFYXwAAYTjE

Sprinting field is suprisingly good for the Giro: Merlier, Jakobsen, Kooij, Milan, Ewan, Bauhaus, Groves, Van Poppel to name the likeliest stage winners.

Uijtdebroks has looked quite crappy, Arensman too. I am stanning Bardet, macho ciclismo at LBL!

Bora could do pretty well with Martinez, Schachmann and this new kid Lipowitz.

Woods probably just targeting a stage win.

Oh my! What have I missed! Of course it is the NAIROMAN! EL CÓNDOR DE LOS ANDES!

F9ezQFYXwAAYTjE
Milan is going to have a great tour.

I noticed you didn’t mention G.

Dude is right there in the mix every year at a GT.

Great racing at Esborct - Frankfurt. Van Gils scores his first world tour win by sprinting from way out of position.

Giro GC

Pogacar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NAIROMAN 🌟
G-man, Martinez, Bardet, O'Connor, Tiberi, Uijtdebroeks, Arensman, Caruso, Lipowitz, Lopez, Lutsenko, Dunbar, Rubio, Plapp, Hirt, Foss, Pellizzari ⭐

Very hard final kms today, pink for Pog from day 1 if he wants it.

GMtqGH6XMAAwMTw

Watched some ladies Vuelta that is ongoing, god damn SD works hates their team leader Vollering lol.

Watched some ladies Vuelta that is ongoing, god damn SD works hates their team leader Vollering lol.

Kopecky reminds me of a lot of Belgian/Dutch riders that I raced with. They are portrayed as hardmen that are built to race in crosswind echelons and then when you get to a big race none of them want to take a pull in the break.

Defiant Narvaez refuses to get dropped by the Pog-man!

Great day of racing to start the Giro!

How the fk did Ganna finish in the main GC group?

Great day of racing to start the Giro!

How the fk did Ganna finish in the main GC group?
It’s always super not shocking to see bardet get smoked on the first moderately challenging stage of a GT haha

Pozzovivo ditches his rear derailleur as useless, true weight weenie!

Ineos pacing, I dont think they have any other choice. Any fatigue is better than a fresh Pog at the foot of the climb.

Majka grinding at about 20 rpm. Pog attack IMMINENT!!

O'Connor follows for about 10 seconds and goes naaaaah

I like how my grandfather, the G-man just pumps out his hard tempo and does not give a fk about following

Back