Pro Cycling Discussion 3: 2024 The Year of Crashes?

Most suprised that Alaphilippe did not experience violent diarrhea after this:

GNJSLdAWAAAua8O

I saw oconor got a flat today on a gravel section but didn’t panic and made it back. Happy for him. That seems to always be something that tips the entire GT for him. He’ll have a mech, fall, or flat then lose like 20 minutes and never be seen again.

So now we have a ITT followed by a summit finish. Hell yeah. Hoping pogi doesn’t just blow the doors off this thing because this has been a really fun start

Or like Tyler Hamilton's wife handing out drugs on the course to team USA at the world's RR in the 90s.
Hamilton‘s book it’s pretty scary especially when he transfused a blood bag from someone else with a different blood type. Not sure how he did not die.

Hamilton‘s book it’s pretty scary especially when he transfused a blood bag from someone else with a different blood type. Not sure how he did not die.

How about his dead twin? Not to mention Lance fucked his wife.

Lance was second only to Tiger in that regard.
c9ee6fafb71520f18751f930aa7fb2a274bd9bfc

Dufner's wife.
images

Ellie Day rumored as well.
tigerwoods01_MobileImageSizeReigNN.jpg

et al.

Last edited:
Lance was second only to Tiger in that regard.
c9ee6fafb71520f18751f930aa7fb2a274bd9bfc

Dufner's wife.
images

Ellie Day rumored as well.
tigerwoods01_MobileImageSizeReigNN.jpg

et al.

You are trolling me with that hat in the pic of tiger.

The Perkins hostess is the one I'll always remember.

Stanfurd’s best. Lol
Funny thing is at the farm he was called Urkel because he was such a scrawny little kid.
Then he got on PED‘s and bulked up.
Pharmaceutical testosterone is a hell of a drug and makes you want to fuck every woman in sight, or so I’ve heard.

Stanfurd’s best. Lol
Funny thing is at the farm he was called Urkel because he was such a scrawny little kid.
Then he got on PED‘s and bulked up.
Pharmaceutical testosterone is a hell of a drug and makes you want to fuck every woman in sight, or so I’ve heard.

Given the fuckery going on, on campus the days, I may burn my hat with the tree that I've had now for almost 25 yrs. FML.

Yea it’s crazy. Even berserkely is calmer.

I saw oconor got a flat today on a gravel section but didn’t panic and made it back. Happy for him. That seems to always be something that tips the entire GT for him. He’ll have a mech, fall, or flat then lose like 20 minutes and never be seen again.

So now we have a ITT followed by a summit finish. Hell yeah. Hoping pogi doesn’t just blow the doors off this thing because this has been a really fun start

I dont believe that anyone apart from Thomas survives, rest are probably losing more than a minute. Uitjedebrokes straight to the twilight zone.

TT start times. Ganna starting in 20min, dont think he'll make enough time on the flat to survive the final climb. Sheffield could suprise if he stays upright.

Wonder if the G-man does bike + helmet change like last year? <Dany07>

GNKVQHOWYAEwC0c

😍

Last edited:
Arensman going all out when he is more than 4 minutes down in the GC. I do not understand.

Gap increased from 8 seconds to 40 seconds between Pog and G between T1 and T2, not looking good for the G-man!

INTERGALACTIC TT PERFORMANCE FROM TADEJ POGACAR. Everyone including Ganna blown the fk away. zero chance.

Arensman going all out when he is more than 4 minutes down in the GC. I do not understand.
I think they did that because now he’s right outside the top 10 and could be used to go after the podium guys like Martinez and OConnor.

Not really shocked that Tadej has a 2:30 lead. It’s all about if he can avoid collapsing now.

I did view this as a back heavy tour so there’s plenty that can happen.

Impressed by Ben OConnor, plapp and Martinez today. The podium battle has been a lot of fun

Back