Pro Wrestling Discussion 81: Pro Wrestling Discussion 80 Rebound

Status
Not open for further replies.
After re-watching the exchange between Rock and Cena last night after the match, I really think Rock was done. He "passed the torch" of sorts to Cena and probably feels like he is done.

I have a feeling he told Vince he was done either before the match or afterward.

Really if I'm the Rock I can't see any pressing reason to stay in WWE. He's worked with the top two guys they have now. I could see him having another match with Cena to get his title rematch and allow Cena to "win the trilogy" but then what? Feud with guys on the Sheamus/Orton/ADR level? The Shield? Sure it could be entertaining and good for those guys but if you're the Rock is it the sort of thing that makes you think "I need to take a break from making millions doing movies to work with these guys?"

I hope he stays, but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't.

Rock should feud with Triple H again. Except this time Rock wins all the matches. Because i'm tired of Triple H.

Actually, I wouldn't mind a Rock/HHH feud.

I am actually happy w/ the Wrestlemania results.

The Undertaker was a guaranteed bet, like GSP by Unanimous Decision.

John Cena over The Rock was sweet. I am sick of The Rock. He needs to stick to just movies.

Fandango over Jericho was great. Jericho has looked like shit, latley. He has slowed down a lot and I would rather see a younger Fandango get his time in the spotlight. Jericho makes me want to throw up.

I knew Triple H would win. I wish I would have bet some vcash on him. There was no way he woud lose a retirement match.

Team Hell No was bound to get the win, after getting their asses kicked, by Big E, last show. Kane looks like shit, though. He has to be close to 50 years old now.

Good Wrestlemania, imo.

holy sweet jesus pop!!!!!

Needed this crowd last night, so freaking hot

Grats, Dolph. First time I've jumped outta my seat watching in a long time when your music hit.

People argue that the streak is pointless because we know Taker will win, well my argument is this.

In many action movies starring people like Jackie Chan or Stallone we know that there's a 99.9% chance that the hero is going to overcome the odds. We know that most of the time James Bond will beat the villain, save the world and get the girl. In many issues we know that Superman will save the day.

We point is that the real excitement is the events that occur leading up to the conclusion. And almost every Taker match at Mania delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geezo75
Back