Prodigy lead singer Keith Flint dead at 49

tenor.gif

That's not King Kong Bundy lol.. Looks like a bushwhacked version of Mankind.

Nah. Complications from diabetes.

Huh? King Kong Bundy, Luke Perry, and Keith all died within like a day of each other. That lead singer from Talk Talk passed away last week too if he doesn't count.

This hit me really hard. I was literally listening to The Prodigy’s Jilted Generation album when I heard the news of Keith’s passing.

The Prodigy are the reason why I’m passionate about electronic music. They proved to me what’s possible with synths & Keith was the face of the band. A raver/punk hybrid vibe & aesthetic. They’re the band I’ve been passionate about the most for the past decade almost.

It sucks that I’ll never get to see them live

Prodigy is awesome, rip. I don't blame him, either. Life is stupid. Fuck God and fuck everything.

Huh? King Kong Bundy, Luke Perry, and Keith all died within like a day of each other. That lead singer from Talk Talk passed away last week too if he doesn't count.

The person I originally quoted said this was the 2nd celeb suicide in just a few days. I asked who the other one was. King Kong Bundy died from diabetes complications and Luke Perry died from a stroke.

Narayan and mindfields two of the best songs anyways fat of the land what an album so galas I got to see him live rip keith

Also listening to omen right as the new year clock is ticking down then it kicks off right at midnight what an experience THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL

Ah the ol drumnbass band. Prodigy and Pendulum are the only ones i can think of.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back