Prograis vs Postol(injured) Indongo(replaces him) March 9 on Showtime

Crawford is the most overrated boxer in the sport.

How dare you!

He is so mean that it makes him better than Hagler and Hearns COMBINED and more important than Ali.

That mean streak is the GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crawford is the most overrated boxer in the sport.

I don't know, he has never come close to losing and has been lineal in two divisions. Tough to overrate that.

Bud is only overrated if you only listen to Kellerman wax poetic about him all the time. That dude loves him some Bud Crawford.

Meh, he's been the best in some weak weight classes, thats about it. Indongo, Crawford,Diaz- every win loses something each time those guys fight.

Meh, he's been the best in some weak weight classes, thats about it. Indongo, Crawford,Diaz- every win loses something each time those guys fight.

Again, even if the weight classes were weak (they were), being lineal in two weight classes while not coming close to losing is plenty impressive.

I don't know, he has never come close to losing and has been lineal in two divisions. Tough to overrate that.

When the list of guys you talked about fighting is twice as good as the list of guys you actually fought and you call yourself the P4P best fighter in boxing something doesn't add up.

Again, even if the weight classes were weak (they were), being lineal in two weight classes while not coming close to losing is plenty impressive.
I don't think it necessarily makes him worthy of his hype.

When the list of guys you talked about fighting is twice as good as the list of guys you actually fought and you call yourself the P4P best fighter in boxing something doesn't add up.

Who are you referring to? WWs who he hasn't really had any chance of fighting yet? I'm not someone who thinks of Crawford as some ATG level fighter (maybe he'll prove that), but it's beyond argument that he's at the absolute peak of the sport right now (and has as good a claim as any to be p4p #1).

Who are you referring to? WWs who he hasn't really had any chance of fighting yet? I'm not someone who thinks of Crawford as some ATG level fighter (maybe he'll prove that), but it's beyond argument that he's at the absolute peak of the sport right now (and has as good a claim as any to be p4p #1).

Nope not even thinking about WW at all. He was supposed to fight Pacman at 140 years ago when Pac was still a good fighter. Rumors of him against Mikey Garcia came up often. Against Broner at 140 too. Even against Loma and Matty. All of whom are better than pretty much his entire resume. I am not saying those fights never happening is all his fault but that doesn't change the fact they never happened. So for me calling him "the absolute peak of the sport" is just as stupid as calling Lomanchenko the peak of the sport. It doesn't matter how good you are. Until you beat the best guys in the world you shouldn't call yourself the best P4P fighter in boxing.

Nope not even thinking about WW at all. He was supposed to fight Pacman at 140 years ago when Pac was still a good fighter. Rumors of him against Mikey Garcia came up often. Against Broner at 140 too. Even against Loma and Matty. All of whom are better than pretty much his entire resume. I am not saying those fights never happening is all his fault but that doesn't change the fact they never happened. So for me calling him "the absolute peak of the sport" is just as stupid as calling Lomanchenko the peak of the sport. It doesn't matter how good you are. Until you beat the best guys in the world you shouldn't call yourself the best P4P fighter in boxing.

Both Lomachenko and Crawford are easily at the peak of the sport at the moment. We're at a bit of a transitional point in the sport so we don't have any clearcut p4p #1 fighter, but you could realistically make a case for Crawford (if we're heavily favouring resume, it has to Sriksaket in my mind). Pac is a WW (and never wanted the fight, not that I consider that ducking). Garcia only recently came back to sport full time. Lomachenko was never a real possibility. Matthysse fight would have happened if Matthysse didn't get KO'd by Postol. It's not like Crawford has ducked anyone.

Prograis all over Indongo in the first, drops him at the last sec wobbled him several times before. Indongo landed some good lefts of his own but he's getting sloppy in exchanges and he's getting hurt every time he gets hit clean.

well, at least dong came out swinging. unless he kod regis, prograis was eventually going to find taht namibian glass.

well, at least dong came out swinging. unless he kod regis, prograis was eventually going to find taht namibian glass.

Are you that confident in declaring that a fighter is packing glass after last week?

Dong's has the length but too skinny, needs more girth. He can't stretch it out like he'd be able to if he was a bit thicker......

i dont think so. hearns probably had 2 inches on him and was okay at 147. i bet indongo last night in the hopes he wasnt packing glass but thats clearly not the case. who moves halfway across the world knowing that theyre packing glass and a ko waiting to happen only have to move your shit back as your options are limited. makes no sense. but having lived in a third world country for an extensive period of time people tend to be pretty stupid, by and large much, much, much dumber than people from a first world countriy like the united states

indongo goes to 147 he has zero chance, kod just as quick.

Last edited:
Are you that confident in declaring that a fighter is packing glass after last week?

100 percent. i was somewhat concerned about the chance of glass after crawford and there was no tape on indongos first round kd against 135 ibraham class but last night confirmed it. i mentioned my concern for the namibian glass on the betting thread after i made the indongo bet

go watch the prograis/cowart fight. it couldve been an off night for prograis but 135 amos had no problem with regis power.

100 percent. i was somewhat concerned about the chance of glass after crawford and there was no tape on indongos first round kd against 135 ibraham glass but last night was confirmed. i mentioned my concern for the namibian glass on the betting thread after i made the indongo bet

go watch the prograis/cowart fight. it couldve been an off night for prograis but 135 amos had no problem with regis power.

The general point was that balls-out confidently declaring that a guy is glass-chinned without much to go on is a tad silly.

The general point was that balls-out confidently declaring that a guy is glass-chinned without much to go on is a tad silly.

hes been essentially one-punched kod in his last two fights, early, while suffering pretty much zero damage beforehand and not kod in the later rounds due to fatigue

the general point is that it would be a tad silly to think that hes not packing glass

this wasnt ortiz getting kod in the 10th round after receiveing multiple shots and also in all likelihood having nothing left in the tank...exhausted

indongos career is over

done

i cant believe that i even have to point this out to you

hes been essentially one-punched kod in his last two fights while suffering pretty much zero damage beforehand and not kod in the later rounds due to fatigue

the general point is that it would be a tad silly to think that hes not packing glass

this wasnt ortiz getting kod in the 10th round after receiveing multiple shots and also in all likelihood having nothing left in the tank

indongos career is over

done

i cant believe that i even have to point this out to you

Indongo isn't durable (to the body or the head), I agree. I never said otherwise or even brought up Indongo. I'm just generally questioning any means of declaring fighters glass chinned with little to nothing to go on.

Indongo isn't durable (to the body or the head), I agree. I never said otherwise or even brought up Indongo. I'm just generally questioning any means of declaring fighters glass chinned with little to nothing to go on.

little or nothing to go on? hes been stopped twice, back to back. in the second round. indongo will fight again, and get ktfo against the first ranked opponent he goes against, but it wouldnt surprise me at all if we never hear from him again

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/336576

and jones was competitve whereas indongo was just simply ktfo...one punch ktfo

Watching the event now, just finished the first fight. Fa looks so bad lol.

Gas hard as hell after just a few rounds. Both guys were so gassed for more than 2/3 of the fight lol.

Back