Projected UFC 304 card

Oh okey so you've been getting around it doing stuff like VISA runs and shit like that for 14 years? I guess it becomes normal after a while but gotta be annoying and somewhat stressful still, how are the options for getting something long term looking for you?
I haven't been here consistently for 14 years. I've spent probably 3-4 years in total of that time back home.

Currently in the process to start my own company here (I have one in Montreal ((Digital Marketing)) but I'm thinking of setting one here so that way I can apply for a work visa and pretty much be done with the constant visa run.

I haven't been here consistently for 14 years. I've spent probably 3-4 years in total of that time back home.

Currently in the process to start my own company here (I have one in Montreal ((Digital Marketing)) but I'm thinking of setting one here so that way I can apply for a work visa and pretty much be done with the constant visa run.

That sounds sweet. I hope it isn't too costly to start a company over there.

Lol, I immediately thought "SEO" when you said Chiang Mai btw

That sounds sweet. I hope it isn't too costly to start a company over there.

Lol, I immediately thought "SEO" when you said Chiang Mai btw
How come. I mean there's thousands of words that comes to my mind when I think of ''Chiang Mai'' but SEO isn't one of them haha

How come. I mean there's thousands of words that comes to my mind when I think of ''Chiang Mai'' but SEO isn't one of them haha

Chiang Mai is widely considered as the "SEO Capital" of the world. Tons of SEOs working down there and they have a huge SEO conference every year.

It truly is. You abolutely have to come and check it out one day and train over here to see the difference. I've done Muay Thai back home and it's nothing compared to here. Not only that but it's very affordable (some gyms start at $80 USD a month!) and you're surrounded by only locals that train there as if their life depends on it (in some case -- it does).
Fantastic man, I hope to one day. My sister gave it a go out there and couldn't stop raving about it, she went to Sinbi Muay thai?

Switch out giga for ortega or something. Then we would literally have a renactment of the American Revolution

Fantastic man, I hope to one day. My sister gave it a go out there and couldn't stop raving about it, she went to Sinbi Muay thai?
Sinbi is all the way down south near Phuket (actually In Phuket I think?).

Tbh I never went to the south during my whole time here. Dunno if it's because I'm from Canada but I never been a big fan of beaches I rather live near mountains a lla Nurmagomedov (lol).

Don't know if you know but Buakaew (Pretty much the #1 worldwide best Muay Thai fighter in the world even though I like Saenchai more).

And his new gym and where he live is actually in Chiang Mai! literally 15 km from where I live haha. That's like Jon Jones having an open gym next to your house.

Switch out giga for ortega or something. Then we would literally have a renactment of the American Revolution
Ortega absolutely have to fight more. Especially after that last performance.

People were doubting him and he pretty much shut everyone up. Now its time he comeback ASAP and make his case for a run at the title.

He can't just take another year layoff. That just doesnt make sense.

That would be amazing. They probably gonna put Molly headlining the prelims
Not alot of ladies that I enjoy watching but Molly, Barber, Nunes, Zhang and Shevchenko (add Andrade too) are from a different breed. I especially love Maycee Barber style. Man shes a threat lol.

WMMA ain't dead yet but holy fk they need a new season of the Ultimate Fighter for huge girls because the division right now is DRY ASF

I would happily guarantee 2M for Nunes to fight Harrison on a stacked card (shes not gonna sell it by herself but match it with Max and Topuria or a Jones vs Miocic and thats fine with me)

Switch MVP vs Thompson for MVP vs Shavkat and we got ourselves an incredible card.

MVP wont fight thompson I dont think will happen. I'd rather See MVP vs Garry

Garry's undefeated, 7-0 in the UFC and his last two wins were higher ranked than MVP. He's not gonna fight down the rankings, he should be in a title eliminator and it's probably gonna be Colby. MVP can fight Neal or Buckley.

Garry's undefeated, 7-0 in the UFC and his last two wins were higher ranked than MVP. He's not gonna fight down the rankings, he should be in a title eliminator and it's probably gonna be Colby. MVP can fight Neal or Buckley.
Buckly just got a fight. Neal could be cool, but he'd be tiny against MVP.

it's just that there is also Shavkat, so if they go shavkat vs garry, while belal fights for the belt who knows what MVP does.

I do think the UFC will try to push him fast ala Alex.

MVP in no way deserves to fight Shavkat IMO.
Why not? MVP is 37 and probably doesn't have many fights left. He's had a solid career outside the UFC. Shavkat's only had six fights in the UFC, and fewer wins in a row than Ian Garry and Jack Della Maddalena. I don't get why everyone thinks Shavkat should just get to fight Leon Edwards next. What happens if Ian Garry knocks out Colby? Shavkat vs MVP would be a super fun matchup. It’s a win-win situation. If Shavkat wins, he adds another victory to his record and earns a title shot. If MVP wins, we could see a huge UK vs UK fight.

Buckly just got a fight. Neal could be cool, but he'd be tiny against MVP.

it's just that there is also Shavkat, so if they go shavkat vs garry, while belal fights for the belt who knows what MVP does.

I do think the UFC will try to push him fast ala Alex.
I don't think there's a point in pushing him, he's already 37 and the holes in his game are known about. He wasn't good enough to win the belt in Bellator. He's here for a few fun fights before he calls it quits, you shouldn't look at him as a serious title contender. Any of the wrestlers in his division would wreck him. Or lay on him rather.

Why not? MVP is 37 and probably doesn't have many fights left. He's had a solid career outside the UFC. Shavkat's only had six fights in the UFC, and fewer wins in a row than Ian Garry and Jack Della Maddalena. I don't get why everyone thinks Shavkat should just get to fight Leon Edwards next. What happens if Ian Garry knocks out Colby? Shavkat vs MVP would be a super fun matchup. It’s a win-win situation. If Shavkat wins, he adds another victory to his record and earns a title shot. If MVP wins, we could see a huge UK vs UK fight.
Exactly what you just said. MVP is 37 has only had 1 fight in the UFC and is sitting at number 13 which is laughable in of itself. Meanwhile Shavkat is top 3, his 6 fights beats MVP's 1... I can't believe I'm actually discussing this. That match up makes no sense whatsoever. Shavkat has bigger fish to fry then MVP who can fight someone like Michel Pereira instead.

Back