Promoted to Brown by Draculino

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Had an awesome surprise this Saturday and was promoted to Brown Belt by my friend, my brother, and my professor, Draculino. I have been training like a mad man for the last two years after a prolonged lay off when my uncle, mother, and brother all lost their life within 6 months of each other.

I am happy that I found my way back and that Draculino helped me find myself again. I look forward to the rest of this journey, it has barely even begun.

Promotion

Congrats. Brown is a long road and people that achieve it get their black in only a matter of time. Enjoy the ride.

Congrats on staying the course in life man; I've been through some personal hells, and boy, in those moments it can be the easiest thing in the world to just give up and lose yourself.

So again, congrats for staying the course on and off the mats, bro!

Love and peace!

Thanks, brother. I appreciate it, and I definitely know what you mean.

Had an awesome surprise this Saturday and was promoted to Brown Belt by my friend, my brother, and my professor, Draculino. I have been training like a mad man for the last two years after a prolonged lay off when my uncle, mother, and brother all lost their life within 6 months of each other.

I am happy that I found my way back and that Draculino helped me find myself again. I look forward to the rest of this journey, it has barely even begun.

Promotion

You’re a warrior bro, congrats.

Draculino seems like a great dude and obviously has very legit jiu-jitsu.

You should be very proud to have one of his brown belts around your waist. It speaks of your skills and commitment but also of your character as well.

You should be very proud to have one of his brown belts around your waist. It speaks of your skills and commitment but also of your character as well.

Damn. You had a rough go there. I'm glad you found yourself and made it back to the mats.

Thank you. He is a great guy and I am definitely proud to represent him, and our team, on and off the mats.

attaboy. when it rains it can fuckin' pour. when the weight gets too heavy, sometimes even the smallest steps forward seem impossible. i hope you realize the magnitude of what you've been able to accomplish in spite of your setbacks, and the example you've been able to set for people looking up to you.

plenty of folks notice how much time we practice falling, but few realize that what we're really learning is how to pick ourselves back up.

awesome dude!!! congrats!

u came out the other side much stronger it looks like

Congratulations.

It is always a great feeling to have students coming back training and achieve more.

Well done.

attaboy. when it rains it can fuckin' pour. when the weight gets too heavy, sometimes even the smallest steps forward seem impossible. i hope you realize the magnitude of what you've been able to accomplish in spite of your setbacks, and the example you've been able to set for people looking up to you.

plenty of folks notice how much time we practice falling, but few realize that what we're really learning is how to pick ourselves back up.
<mma4>

Back