Proof Anderson is UFC GOAT

Anderson’s prime consisted of a (UFC record) 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes (13 within 2 rounds), 10 title defenses, and 3 LHW KOs.

GSP’s prime consisted of 7 straight decisions (8/9 decisions) and tapping to strikes to a LW journeyman.

The difference is drinkability.

Anderson was confirmed to be greater than GSP by the people that matter, their peers. And it wasn’t close.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015

Finishes > Decisions

Anderson > GSP

Pro MMA fighters opinions’ > Canadians on Sherdog

View attachment 410103

Anderson’s prime consisted of him getting tapped out by midget Japanese cans and fighting in a weak division while roided up.

Anderson has EIGHT losses.

Busted for PED’s multiple times.

GSP has better wins, less losses, is a 2 divisional champion (1 title being in Anderson’s a own division), no failed drug tests.

The difference is huge. Anderson is the worst GOAT of all time

GSP does not compare to Anderson. PEDs or not, Anderson had an infinitely more interesting career and had more memorable moments and fights.

Anderson = entertaining finisher

GSP = boring decisionator

<{silvanormal}>

GSP does not compare to Anderson. PEDs or not, Anderson had an infinitely more interesting career and had more memorable moments and fights.

Anderson = entertaining finisher

GSP = boring decisionator

<{silvanormal}>
Definitely more entertaining for sure
9F6C078C-7FC0-4DCE-9CC4-746734E526F4.jpeg

Getting tapped out by a midget Japanese can who had a record of 4-7
2u3zgjl.jpg
@Dozer . You seem to keep missing a important fight from your idol. But our kind friend @Perrichet has offered to show you, but I think you keep passing by it by mistake.

The same dorks complaining about steroids are the idiots who talk about the good old PRIDE days when everyone was juiced to the gills. Who was the more entertaining fighter? Whose fights and highlights will you rewatch in 5 or 10 years? We all know the answer.

<{silvanormal}>

Also I doubt GSP was ever clean he seems to know a lot about steroids and retired right before USADA came in.

LOL at GSP dick riding idiots thinking that fraud is clean

566EE7D6-2667-4CF5-8DC3-BA55F44AAAE6.jpeg

The same dorks complaining about steroids are the idiots who talk about the good old PRIDE days when everyone was juiced to the gills. Who was the more entertaining fighter? Whose fights and highlights will you rewatch in 5 or 10 years? We all know the answer.

<{silvanormal}>

Also I doubt GSP was ever clean he seems to know a lot about steroids and retired literally right before USADA came in.
And yet Anderson “I love steroids” Silva tapped so easily in Pride
AndersonSilvaRyoChonan.gif

<{silvanormal}> Helax

<{silvanormal}>

Also I doubt GSP was ever clean he seems to know a lot about steroids and retired literally right before USADA came in.
Lmao, moving goal posts huh? Who said anything about pride? This is about Silva and how he is not GoAT. Why is PEDs the reason for it though? Because it's cheating, before USADA no one used PED's as a discredit to ones GoATness 1. Because rarely anyone was stupid enough to piss dirty day of fights. 2. It's was practically even playing field. BUT with the introduction of USADA it brought to light 1. ALOT of people's favorites were juicing. 2. That it DOES apparently help win fights.

So when USADA came around and people had to clean up, and anderson didn't, that is knowingly cheating, because it is no longer an even playing field when Anderson's roided and Nick Diaz is sober(or high on weed).

We bring up PEDs in the UFC because it IS cheating in the UFC while USADA is around. No amount of fantasy story twist you can say can object to these facts.

You can hate UsADA and still acknowledge that cheating is cheating.

LOL at GSP dick riding idiots thinking that fraud is clean

View attachment 410125

Over a year in the USADA testing pool before fighting Bisping. Didn't pop. Anderson? 1st random test, he pops. Sorry, I can't hear you over the sounds of Andersons balls in your mouth.

Also I doubt GSP was ever clean he seems to know a lot about steroids and retired right before USADA came in.

Wrong. I already destroyed Dozers boyfriend Jack on this subject, so I'll now school you on it as well.

GSP quit because the UFC refused to do stricter testing. He retired November 16, 2013. When did the UFC announce they were getting into bed with USADA? June 3, 2015. For the mathematically challenged of you out there, that's 19 months before the UFC joined the USADA testing pool.

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/06/ufc-c...details-of-out-of-competition-testing-program

Any other stupid shit you'd like to spew out of that gaping cake hole?

Lmao, moving goal posts huh? Who said anything about pride? This is about Silva and how he is not GoAT. Why is PEDs the reason for it though? Because it's cheating, before USADA no one used PED's as a discredit to ones GoATness 1. Because rarely anyone was stupid enough to piss dirty day of fights. 2. It's was practically even playing field. BUT with the introduction of USADA it brought to light 1. ALOT of people's favorites were juicing. 2. That it DOES apparently help win fights.

So when USADA came around and people had to clean up, and anderson didn't, that is knowingly cheating, because it is no longer an even playing field when Anderson's roided and Nick Diaz is sober(or high on weed).

We bring up PEDs in the UFC because it IS cheating in the UFC while USADA is around. No amount of fantasy story twist you can say can object to these facts.

You can hate UsADA and still acknowledge that cheating is cheating.
GOAT discussion is stupid. All I care about as a fan is to watch entertaining fights and fighters. Anderson was more entertaining and had more memorable moments. That's all that matters to me. Also MMA is and always will be a pseudo-sport so this obsession with legitimacy makes no sense to me either.

Over a year in the USADA testing pool before fighting Bisping. Didn't pop. Anderson? 1st random test, he pops. Sorry, I can't hear you over the sounds of Andersons balls in your mouth.

Wrong. I already destroyed Dozers boyfriend Jack on this subject, so I'll now school you on it as well.

GSP quit because the UFC refused to do stricter testing. He retired November 16, 2013. When did the UFC announce they were getting into bed with USADA? June 3, 2015. For the mathematically challenged of you out there, that's 19 months before the UFC joined the USADA testing pool.

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/06/ufc-c...details-of-out-of-competition-testing-program

Good thing you already posted that, they almost always "but...but... He ran when USADA came around."

This is what evidence and backing shit up looks like, strange concept for them stuck in 2016 still.

Yes I'm sure GSP was clean when he fought a 40 year old washed up bum like Pissbing, lmao.

GOAT discussion is stupid. All I care about as a fan is to watch entertaining fights and fighters. Anderson was more entertaining and had more memorable moments. That's all that matters to me. Also MMA is and always will be a pseudo-sport so this obsession with legitimacy makes no sense to me either.
That’s subjective buddy. Some ppl find grappling more entertaining.
Why don’t you just watch kickboxing if you think grappling isn’t entertaining. It’s not rocket science.

Then why are you in the 4th goat thread on the forum :p?

Anderson was more entertaining sure, I won't even argue that, not many do, but for most people(about 70% of Sherdog according to the poll) that is one of the lowest merits on the totem pole of qualifications for GoATness(what this thread is about)

Yes I'm sure GSP was clean when he fought a 40 year old washed up bum like Pissbing, lmao.
40 year old bum pissbing dropped, and beat your boy fyi.

Speculation of PEDs GSP > popped twice, popped on his first random no less, video of MTV cribs and his needles/banned substances Anderson Silva.

Back