props to the women, gays, and trans of sherdog

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
There are very few of you here, but I know there are some.

There are a lot of things that would make your peers avoid this place, but for some reason, you have stuck around, despite the frequent jokes and occasional hate/ignorance directed at your group.

Thank you for being a good sport and contributing to the diversity of sherdog. I am glad you're here.

Thank you. I know I'm a hero and a fabulous inspiration to everyone. I know that by just being me and living my truth, I'm affecting positive change in this world. If only more people would recognize my awesomeness and bravery..... chugging cock and wearing shiny dresses to get peoples attention is hard on a gal... er, guy, er... zer.... anyway, thanks for acknowledging that I'm brave and better than all those mundane breeders out there.

Ah yess, Internet forums, where people can be who they truly are......bwahahaha

I was raised to hate gay people, and the only thing that changed my perspective was the few gay people that I met that were just really cool people and I liked being friends with them.

If they had taken my rudeness and dished it back out to me like I deserved, it would've just strengthened my hatred toward them.

It was the perfect example of catching more flies with honey than vinegar

lms50safm7231.png

If you've fapped to Bailey Jay, you're all SUPER gay. She said so herself.
<17>

<mma4>

Ahem... I mean......... Fuck those pillow biters!!!

<{JustBleed}>

There are a lot of things that would make your peers avoid this place, but for some reason, you have stuck around, despite the frequent jokes and occasional hate/ignorance directed at your group.

Thank you for being a good sport and contributing to the diversity of sherdog. I am glad you're here.

Lol if they are good people it's certainly not because they are gay, bi or identifying with a toaster. It's because they were raised well. Your sexual preference shouldn't dictate how you are as a person. What does however is the virtue of being humble. And if you need constant patting on the back you're seriously lacking it

Not all women are mentally ill. I'm not sure why you're equating them with gays and trannies?

LOL at your self promotion!

If you've fapped to Bailey Jay, you're all SUPER gay. She said so herself.
<17>
I’m scared to google that name now.

Never heard of “her?” Is it a real her or a “her”

Back