Crime Protesters gather after Death of George Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like this guy who is totally a hood black guy and definitely not a white cop pretending to be a protester and inciting property destruction.

Oh, and a cop's ex-fiance saw the video and said it is him.

>ex fiance
>saying one guy is responsible for all the rioting and looting because of 1 instance

k

you're being so intellectually honest about all of this lmao

So because someone did this in 2017, you’re ready to definitively say this is the same cop from the picture? That “LITERALLY SHAKING!!11!!” text thread didn’t set off your BS meter? The police station vehemently denying it’s him doesn’t carry any weight? The fact that multiple other fake narratives stemming from Twitter have been debunked over the last day doesn’t make you raise questions?

I’ll gladly come back to admit I was wrong if it turns out to be that cop. Somehow I believe you’ll simply dismiss it if it’s completely dispelled.

I didn't say it is definitely that specific cop. At this point that'd be completely irresponsible to say.

I am comfortable saying that it's 100% not a "hood" black protester.

It's terrible what happened to that guy. Lets burn down city.
Yes because the peaceful protests in the past have been met with such rave reviews.

tumblr_inline_pap5xpq6ak1tvyhwt_400.gif

I didn't say it is definitely that specific cop. At this point that'd be completely irresponsible to say.

I am comfortable saying that it's 100% not a "hood" black protester.

Well, we agree there. He definitely isn’t a hood black protester.

Never mind just watched the replay. My drunk ass heard the city gas lines were cut and then heard the fireworks thinking something blew.

At this point is it really just a stereotype? It seems to be part of the hood culture that a lot of them have grown accustomed to and see it is a right. Leaders in their communities need to look at the community and work to change it from within.

Is it really just "hood culture"

It seems to happen in almost any black community in the entire world. We have black immigrants who are living in Australia and we don't have low income ghettos like the US. They still act the same way.

Ever gone to the Caribbean islands? Dominican Republic is a good example.

Stereotypes exist for a reason and that reason is often well justified.

That's not saying all black people have a problem, but their communities globally at large have a problem and it needs to be addressed.

Yes because the peaceful protests in the past have been met with such rave reviews.

tumblr_inline_pap5xpq6ak1tvyhwt_400.gif

One cop does something horrible to one black man, and you believe this is the fault of all the people who were not involved, wow.

Ah, nice to see the proud boys of Sherfront out spewing their half-assed, passive aggressive racism here. Fucking clowns.

Good on the protestors. Burn the whole fucking city and every police station in America. The cold blooded murders of unarmed law abiding citizens has gone unanswered for too long. Total support to all the protesters rising up against the corrupt, terrorist regime of American pigs.

They didn't learn after Rodney King or Eric Garner or all the others. The response to the murder of an innocent man by police versus a bunch of dipshit "freedom fighters" storming the capitol building armed with weapons sums up America so well.

I find it entertaining that MSNBC would throw some random Chad into this. If he survives this, then he'll be the next Al Roker. Probably in like 10 years. Ya gotta build him up to the sheeple, ya'know?

He will be used and then abducted. Once his clone is ready they will release it into the public and perform a blood sacrifice with the original for the satanic elites

Ah, nice to see the proud boys of Sherfront out spewing their half-assed, passive aggressive racism here. Fucking clowns.

Good on the protestors. Burn the whole fucking city and every police station in America. The cold blooded murders of unarmed law abiding citizens has gone unanswered for too long. Total support to all the protesters rising up against the corrupt, terrorist regime of American pigs.

They didn't learn after Rodney King or Eric Garner or all the others. The response to the murder of an innocent man by police versus a bunch of dipshit "freedom fighters" storming the capitol building armed with weapons sums up America so well.

pure kangz right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back