Crime Protesters gather after Death of George Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a effin pansy the mayor is:

He throws the police and entire city under the bus and basically says what the rioters are doing is understandable.
Hey idiot, you should have alerted the national guard when the video went viral and called them in on day 1 of the riots. "Looters will be shot. The accused are being investigated."

Reading from a script. SMH

Ah, nice to see the proud boys of Sherfront out spewing their half-assed, passive aggressive racism here. Fucking clowns.

Good on the protestors. Burn the whole fucking city and every police station in America. The cold blooded murders of unarmed law abiding citizens has gone unanswered for too long. Total support to all the protesters rising up against the corrupt, terrorist regime of American pigs.

They didn't learn after Rodney King or Eric Garner or all the others. The response to the murder of an innocent man by police versus a bunch of dipshit "freedom fighters" storming the capitol building armed with weapons sums up America so well.

I'm down. I think Americans should be allowed to police themselves and shoot and kill whomever they want with out any repercussions.

He throws the police and entire city under the bus and basically says what the rioters are doing is understandable.
Hey idiot, you should have alerted the national guard when the video went viral and called them in on day 1 of the riots. "Looters will be shot. The accused are being investigated."

Trudeau part 2

He will be used and then abducted. Once his clone is ready they will release it into the public and perform a blood sacrifice with the original for the satanic elites
I got nothing. I would like the post, but I have a feeling you would get way more satisfication reading that you have bested me in insanity. I tip my imaginary hat to you, good sir.

Welcome to Demcorat run Cities/ States,

Your city is burning fool.

He hasnt denounced anything. He just asked for an investigation
tenor.gif

This isn't about your president, fool.

It's about a badly run Democrat City/State.

Wake up

At this point is it really just a stereotype? It seems to be part of the hood culture that a lot of them have grown accustomed to and see it is a right. Leaders in their communities need to look at the community and work to change it from within.

“So in a real sense our summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. As long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention.”

Eat a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back