Crime Protesters gather after Death of George Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down with people who have done their time and didn't go right back to crime, which is what the guy did for the last 13 years, until he committed the capital offense of possibly receiving a counterfeit 20 dollar bill.
I mean, if you're okay with armed robbery and holding someone at gunpoint. You do you, playa.

I work in LE and I can tell you with absolute certainty that the officer in question at the minimum contributed to his death. In the position the officer was in we are trained to NEVER purposely put a knee on someone's neck, NEVER. The only time it's excusable is when your fighting for control and may be in the position very temporarily. As such, I don't believe the officer performed this action because Floyd was black, but rather because he was a fucking idiot. Just as the officer has to deal with the punitive results of his actions/inaction, I believe the media members who pushed this into what it is now should be held accountable.

That police officer was a damn imbecile? Everyone inside this thread is a fucking idiot for risking their Sherdog accounts.

Yes, I'm actually saying that I'M A DAMN IMBECILE for even taking the risk of writing messages inside of this thread.

Just an extremely dumb move on his part.

Seems like the rock is what did the real damage to this guy. He was still trying to get up until that hit him.

For sure he's a cartoon character and he's not helping, but I don't necessarily see a Joe Biden or a Hillary Clinton as being able to handle the situation either. Ultimately none of those people speak to the demographics that are currently outraged and protesting.

I don’t like Biden that much but I’ll take him over Trump.

Take your tds somewhere else this issue is older than trump himself so he is irrelevant to this topic.

Seriously wtf are you talking about? If you want to make a thread on how to solve a certain issue then fuck off and go make it. Take your Trump poster with you too. I have no idea what your stupid point is.

That police officer was a damn imbecile? Everyone inside this thread is a fucking idiot for risking their Sherdog accounts.

Yes, I'm actually saying that I'M A DAMN IMBECILE for even taking the risk of writing messages inside of this thread.

I'd fight a horde of explosive mods with a sword to protect my Sherdog account.

It's the original video but with the Snapchat caption stating that he swung a sword at a kid skateboarding because he thought the kid would rob his store
Wish I could watch.

Sounds misguided, at best.

Sounds like somebody who grew up in a zero-tolerance school.

I would think that everyone would be against excessive force or no knock warrants, but I guess that is just a left issue.

Sure, there was broad bipartisan agreement that these cops had gone too far. Didn't Trump even order the FBI to get involved? And you'll find plenty of righties, including myself, who think no knock raids should be banned or severely curtailed.

There are a few key steps between those viewpoints and burning down US cities and that's where the bipartisan agreement ends.

Police destroying water of the protesters.

This is completely one-sided, right? Those heinous rioters don't have a reason at all.

Good! No different than destroying an enemy base during war! These bastards have done enough damage!

I like how some dumbass swinging a sword elicits calls from right wing nazis for all people to get shot, but when a guy gets murdered by the cops it's crickets. Selective Justice Warriors at their finest.
yes, when he got killed, nobody anywhere was saying it was bad. in fact, no white people anywhere had any problems at all until Target was looted. In fact, I had not even heard something happened at all until then because none of my white friends thought it was a big deal

Great news, I thought for sure I watched another man die on camera. High quality video of evidence, those sick fucks should be behind bars for double digit years.

edit: nvm dude was chasing people with a sword lol

Last edited:
It's made into a left vs right issue, because, as you seem to indirectly acknowledge, the right and left view the causes of these riots differently and the actual breakdown of law and order differently.

right.

so these rioters are setting out into the sea of chaos anchored securely by their political affiliation. got it.

IDK how you can still be a democrat after this, honestly. They act like there's some sort of a "White Supremacy/Neo Nazi" epidemic sweeping the nation, when they're really small fringe groups of fanatics on the outskirts of a handful of states that make little to no waves.

Meanwhile we see the real epidemic and what political party its aligned with in these riots

THIS is why people voted for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back