PS4 action RPGs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

I watched a Ni No Kuni 2 review. It looked appealing, but I'm not looking to build cities or have any RTSish battles. Any PS4 games similar to Ni No Kuni that are just pure action/adventure? Real time combat only please.

I watched a Ni No Kuni 2 review. It looked appealing, but I'm not looking to build cities or have any RTSish battles. Any PS4 games similar to Ni No Kuni that are just pure action/adventure? Real time combat only please.

Yakuza 6.

Tales of Berseria is probably the most similar to NNK2, but without the city building. Traditional JRPG, but with real time action combat:

Ys VIII is a PS4 port, but the series is pretty fun. It's like sped up version of Secret of Mana with dungeon loot similar to Zelda. The combat in the clip has higher level characters fighting low level enemies, so you usually don't mow through them like in this video, but it gives you a good feel for the pace of combat.

Sometime there'll be a release of Shadow of War with all the DLCs and microtransactions removed from the campaign.

And there's going to be an update in July for all previously released versions reguarding the infamous 4th act, improving it.

I'm looking forward to playing Shadow of War for the first time, with all the updates, DLCs, and overall improvements.

I bet it'll be one of the best PS4 games on the market now.

Tales of Berseria is pretty good. The story is really good as well I was impressed by how well the story was done.

Nier Automatica
Came here to post this. I had a lot of fun with it, but it does take some getting used to in terms of upgrades and the entire color palette of the game are muted shades of gray, brown, black, and green. It looks great, but depressing at the same time.

Horizon: Zero Dawn. You hunt robot dinosaur's. What's not to love?

Came here to post this. I had a lot of fun with it, but it does take some getting used to in terms of upgrades and the entire color palette of the game are muted shades of gray, brown, black, and green. It looks great, but depressing at the same time.
I loved both NIER games. So depressing but in a good way.

Back