PSA: Triple C's Call Out for a Tune Up Fight with Dom Cruz

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Triple C at it again. It's like a bad train wreck, I want to avert my eyes but I can't

already avoiding
EBvQ2Y6U4AANXQP.jpg

Henry should vacate the Flyweight belt
No point in holding a shallow div hostage

Why you gotta bring his dog into this...

Even better idea: the UFC should just shut down the worthless flyweight division.
Nah, Figueiredo is a beast, his last performance was incredible. Joe Jitsu is a talent also. It's thin but the talent is there.

Mathematically speaking, he's 300% more cringy than Tim Sylvia at an IHOP.

haha. Henry is great, though this was a bit too wacky for me. Love taking a shot at Dom's dog at the end though.

Cruz throws him around like he did Joe Benavidez and unofficially takes Cejudo's gold medal

I would not mind never hearing from him again, total cringe fest.

Mathematically speaking, he's 300% more cringy than Tim Sylvia at an IHOP.

Timmah was serious with his carrying the belt around town...cejudo is doing this for business...to get people to wanna watch him either win or get his ass kicked...it's 100% an act...it's an obvious act...cause he's having fun with it and everyone knows he is...

Not sure what Cruz is like today but Cejudo would have a tough time with a non broken Cruz, which was forever ago.

Not sure what Cruz is like today but Cejudo would have a tough time with a non broken Cruz, which was forever ago.

That's what I was thinking. Prime Cruz would probably wreck Cejudo. In 2019, Cruz's abilities are a big ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back