Pull bisping from the booth

A biased UFC announcer that needs to be fired?
pUHVdYM.jpg

The guy is just terrible whenever there is a British guy in the octagon.
The most biased shit.

Please dont let him anywhere near a microphone when there is a brit in there.
They sucked last night.
Seems like Brendan Fraser can't get a word in. Anik can control those bumpkins.

I like him but he is distracting sometimes. Way too many anecdotes and debating with DC last night. I’d prefer if they didn’t deviate too much from calling the action. Cruz is my preferred commentator. Good reads, good analysis, describes things clearly and concisely.

Last edited:
I've always felt that 3 guys calling a fight is too many. They end up talking far more about the narrative surrounding the fight than the fight itself. So many strikes go uncommented upon because Bisping or DC are in the middle of a story.

Agreed in principle. I don’t think three is always too many, depending upon the trio, but in the UFC it has just never worked. The backpacking is terrible. The stories are generally pointless, and text play by play is somehow miles ahead in articulating the action as it occurred. Hearing Felder or DC or Bisping just rehash what a fighter should NOT be doing in a given situation almost makes me pine for the old Goldberg Rogan combo……almost.

I've always felt that 3 guys calling a fight is too many. They end up talking far more about the narrative surrounding the fight than the fight itself. So many strikes go uncommented upon because Bisping or DC are in the middle of a story.
i dont care how pissy he can be or how much people think hes monotone, Cruz is the best commentator imo. stays focused, and actually calls the fuckin fight. the strikes, the techniques, hes not constantly saying the wrong name like dc or talking about nothing.

i dont care how pissy he can be or how much people think hes monotone, Cruz is the best commentator imo. stays focused, and actually calls the fuckin fight. the strikes, the techniques, hes not constantly saying the wrong name like dc or talking about nothing.

I agree that Cruz is the best. He loses points for likeability at times but I agree. He sees what's going on out there and can articulate it well.

Not at all. Just embarrassing yourself making stuff up.
Maybe I was exaggerative, but at the start of the fifth round he was complaining about firas telling arnold he needed a knockout, and implied the fight could be 2-2 at that point, which it wasn’t. But thank you

Bisping started out so promising, but has gone down the shitter so hard the past few years. Kick him and Fatso to the curb ASAP.

had no problem with it. i think you're looking things to nitpick at. sounded to me like he was paying just as many compliments to holloway as he was to allen, about how technical he was, how high level the striking etc. people need to stop whining.

Best team was bas and quadros ( for their time not today) during the mma Middle Ages.

If anyone should be pulled its DC and Joe. I cant stand Joe anymore & DC was always terrible.

I didn't think Bisping was that bad last night compared to him worshipping Chito when he fought Sandhagen. That was absolute worst biased commentary I've ever heard. Shit was unbearable.

boohoo.. commentator bias!

<Oku03>

Bisping doesn't judge the fights, snowflake.

Back