Pusha T Bodied Drake Today

lol wtf was drake thinking doing black face.

@Cheese why do you talk like a young black guy when you’re an older white guy?

Unless there gonna fist fight they should shut the fuck up.

Rappers 'beefing' has got to be the stupidest fucking shit ever, such a bunch of dorks.

True fact: Pusha and timbaland were at one of Michael Vick’s dog fights. They all lived near each other by VA beach. (Still do maybe, i seen Vick at the beach once or twice)

I can't imagine people listening to today's hip hop songs 10 or 15 years from now the way people still listen to Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, the genre has zero staying power if the rapper doesn't get shot and martyred in so!e way.

Nobody's expecting these guys to fight. They are just going to throw out records. I wouldn’t even want to see hip hop beefs get violent.

I remember back in the day when Bo Diddley was beefing with Muddy Waters those was the days.

Two Modern Day Artist are competing. That is fun to watch. Imagine if Pisaco and Leo were around each other and trying out paint each other. Or Shakespeare and Spielberg were calling each other out by making movies trashing the other. Shit is awesome

Did you just compare these two clowns to Picasso and Leonardo DaVinci?

He should’ve left Steve Harvey’s suits out his mouth.

Nobody's expecting these guys to fight. They are just going to throw out records. I wouldn’t even want to see hip hop beefs get violent.
I would think (and hope) that rappers who beef on wax just do it to bring the best out of each other. It goes back to the origins of the culture where mc's rhymes were mainly bigging up their crew and dissing the competition.

Nothing wrong with it IMO. Pusha T will come out on top though, Drake's never been that kind of "hard" guy.

I can't imagine people listening to today's hip hop songs 10 or 15 years from now the way people still listen to Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, the genre has zero staying power if the rapper doesn't get shot and martyred in so!e way.

People once said the same about this....

220px-Wu-TangClanEntertheWu-Tangalbumcover.jpg

Still gets respect from fans of all sorts of genres 25 years later.

@Cheese why do you talk like a young black guy when you’re an older white guy?

Yoooo girl why you ignoring me in the DMs ?

So i accidentally sent you a dick pic as a joke.

I thought we were connecting and figured it be funny.

Dont ignore me boo

Yoooo girl why you ignoring me in the DMs ?

So i accidentally sent you a dick pic as a joke.

I thought we were connecting and figured it be funny.

Dont ignore me boo

Leave me alone please. Don’t you have respect for women? How would your mother feel about this?

Drake used to be solid but if you're liking his music over the last 3-4 years you're just a deluded fanboy or a female with culture issues.

Wood Sophie though.

Back