Put some Hespect on my Name... part 2

Eckhart Tolle

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
What UFC fighter doesn't get the RESPECT!!! his game deserves. For me it's DC... dude's built like
a 5'-10" fire hydrant, but has had no problem wrecking LH and H for over a decade. Amazing!

dc-cormier.jpg

What UFC fighter doesn't get the RESPECT!!! his game deserves. For me it's DC... dude's built like
a 5'-10" fire hydrant, but has had no problem wrecking LH and H for over a decade. Amazing!

View attachment 582841

Fought across 2 weightclasses.

Routinely undersized at HW, still has never lost, even against the killers.

KO'd the longest reigning HW champ in under 1 round.

Only lost to 1 man his entire life.

GOAT right under B/S/F.

Last edited:
IMG_1688.jpg

THIS MAN.

The hate he gets on here is not cool, IMO.

DC will go down as one of the greats.

We're gonna miss him when he's gone.

Cody McKenzie. Dat choke was no joke..

I didn’t mean that to rhyme. This time..

Cerrone, he gets some respect but not enough, I mean he was even the underdog against both Hernandez and Mike Perry.

Only lost to one man, fighting over 2 weightclasses.

GOAT right under B/S/F.
Yeah yeah... What "killers"? Like Black Bum?

No JDS, no Ngannou, no Overeem and similar... Cool, huh. Barnett, Bigfoot, Nelson, Mir? Are you serious?
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

GOAT right under R/F.

Fixed that for you

Yeah yeah... What "killers"? Like Black Bum?

No JDS, no Ngannou, no Overeem and similar... Cool, huh. Barnett, Bigfoot, Nelson, Mir? Are you serious?
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Hi, welcome to MMA.

TRT bigfoot was a killer. At one time, Barnett was considered one of the top 5 HWs in the world. Stipe was the longest reigning HW champ ever.

Let me know if you need recommendations for some good PRIDE fights.

Last edited:

So you're saying he should have fought 1 UFC champ (JDS) instead of only fighting 2 UFC champs (Barnett, Mir). Got it.

DC, Killer Huggable Teddybear, hell ye. Hall of famer for sure. Had a career in wrestling and then another career in MMA. Got champ in two weight classes, LHW and HW, before him only Couture did that.
Fought monsters and won. Has charisma and speaks his mind freely.
I love the guy.

GOAT right under B/S/F.

Routinely undersized at HW, still has never lost.

DC, Killer Huggable Teddybear, hell ye. Hall of famer for sure. Had a career in wrestling and then another career in MMA. Got champ in two weight classes, LHW and HW, before him only Couture did that.
Fought monsters and won. Has charisma and speaks his mind freely.
I love the guy.

Great summation of DC Alkospike! And the funny part is if you asked Daniel how he did/does all that, HE himself couldn't even tell you...

GOAT right under B/S/F.

jon has more drug failures than wins, hes irrelevant

Cowboy Cerrone doesn't get nearly the respect he deserves for being the most active fighter on the roster, being successful in 2 weight classes, being one of the most truly well rounded fighters on the roster, and for being possibly the most exciting fighter (winner of the most post fight bonuses) in UFC history. He is a legend and yet is often treated like a joke just because he never won a title.

Jim Miller, Jon Fitch, Randy Couture, and dare I say TIM SYLVIA also get a fraction of the respect they deserve.

Back