Putin owns macron

Putin is obviously one of smartest leaders in the world.

nobody say trump or trudeau no trolling. putin, xi, are in their own leagues above many others.

Putin is obviously one of smartest leaders in the world.

nobody say trump or trudeau no trolling. putin, xi, are in their own leagues above many others.
You just love the dictators, in Putins case a criminal murdering one.

well there is a youtube video with the word owned written on Macron in the thumbnail, thats all i need to see. EU is done.

In his defense, when you are in a position for life you learn much more than any elected official who is only on the world stage for 8 years at the most.

well there is a youtube video with the word owned written on Macron in the thumbnail, thats all i need to see. EU is done.
I really really don't see how anyone got owned. I might be wrong, but the first video seems to have happened after the second video. Macron's answer that the French army is capable of defending the French territory didn't get an aggressive response from Putin at all.

Does anyone else dislike the juvenile wording in videos like this? It's not a game of CS:GO.

Puntin owned him #Winning #MAGAontheWorldstage ... #liberalTriggerwords

I really really don't see how anyone got owned. I might be wrong, but the first video seems to have happened after the second video. Macron's answer that the French army is capable of defending the French territory didn't get an aggressive response from Putin at all.

it says owned in the title. thats all you need.

it says owned in the title. thats all you need.
But what about the conten-
MMG4z.gif

But who would win in a dance of ? that's the real question here.

Did you even read the OP? This also states 'checkmate'. So its pretty much a done deal.

Macron tries to push off this alpha tough guy image and really doesn't suit him or his country.

He's out of his league dealing with a guy like Putin.

Macron tries to push off this alpha tough guy image and really doesn't suit him or his country.

He's out of his league dealing with a guy like Putin.

Putin’s has excellent oratory and rhetoric. Very few modern politicians can match him.

Macron is just a puppet, so no big surprise here.

he is no more a dictator than xi jinping, and less of one than erdogan. Less totalitarian laws on the books and no absolute supreme power. He enjoys wide support from the oligarchs and security services (the people that help put him in power originally) to deny his popularity even in other fsu states or china is just stupid.

Does anyone else dislike the juvenile wording in videos like this? It's not a game of CS:GO.

What? You post on a karate forum. You not some intelectual giant take it all serious all time.

Back