PVZ is cool

Fucking pathetic... Hire me to do shout outs to your friends. LOL.
I thought she made more money from social media than from UFC.

I watched the first episode of Embedded, what’s the point of wearing a medical mask and not cover your nose?

<{hughesimpress}><{CMPALM}>

Hey, good for her. She seems to be finding many ways of getting money from her cuck loser fans that idolize her. Better that getting punched in the face for a living.

It's not either / or.

Good looking, well paid and fights in the UFC.

That's why she gets the hate she does. She's like a mirror that amplifies their own insecurities back at them.

You're too broke to date her
Too ugly
AND...... you're not tough enough.

That's a combination most of her haters can't stomach.

Why does she still have hair? I thought she promised to cut it off?

Paige and Austin are a charming couple.

That's cool I guess but if I was going to pay a fighter I'd rather have Tito mumble some lines at his expense.

I am sure Sherdoggers would pay for a fansonly sub if you are reading this PVZ

Good looking, well paid and fights in the UFC.

That's why she gets the hate she does. She's like a mirror that amplifies their own insecurities back at them.

You're too broke to date her
Too ugly
AND...... you're not tough enough.

That's a combination most of her haters can't stomach.

Yeah, people say this all the time. There are plenty of female fighters that are just as attractive and just as successful and they get no hate, praise actually. So good luck with this argument. She gets hate because she is essentially emptiness personified. She wants to be a celebrity first and foremost regardless of the medium. She wants to be a fighter, cook, dancer, centerfold, instagram thot, cameo clown. She just wants the attention doesn't matter what it is for and lays it on too thick. She is a bootleg Kardashian that didn't even have the decency to have a sextape leak.

Yeah, people say this all the time. There are plenty of female fighters that are just as attractive and just as successful and they get no hate, praise actually. So good luck with this argument. She gets hate because she is essentially emptiness personified. She wants to be a celebrity first and foremost regardless of the medium. She wants to be a fighter, cook, dancer, centerfold, instagram thot, cameo clown. She just wants the attention doesn't matter what it is for and lays it on too thick. She is a bootleg Kardashian that didn't even have the decency to have a sextape leak.

And her husband has a dumbass neck tattoo and haircut.

Well, that certainly sounds personal.

What's funny about your little diatribe there is, you're effectively describing an entrepreneur, but for whatever reason you take issue with both the sexualization of her media as well as the lack of sexualization.

So which is it? is she lame because she's getting paid being on Instagram in a Bikini or is she lame because she's still wearing clothing? Or is it because you think her boyfriend is an ugly loser while your wackin' your tack to her Instagram page?

"Hire me to send little videos of whatever you want"

C1sg.gif

Paige is awesome. She can dance, she can cook, she's an entrepreneur, she could kick the average Sherdogger's ass...it's all good.

Back