Locked PWD 1033: 8 solid ass inches (smiley face pointing down laughing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a Carpe Diem tattoo, Lake!

FN_Z0WMWYAI1tjU

shaq-laughing.gif

I can't hear or read Carpe Diem without hearing Floyd from Waiting

Having a dad that is a main star on the road with a major wrestling company must be tough.

having a dad that is a severe addict must be tough.

Having both at the same time must be horrific. He probably has major daddy problems… I wouldn’t judge.
not booking a match for 2 yrs and then deciding to start again days after his dad died has me looking at 2 sides of the spectrum;

a)he's trying to cash in on sympathy bookings and his last name while working the circuit giving the same generic thank you/remembrance speech at the end of each match

b)Razor's passing was the kick in the ass/wake up call/inspiration he needed to pursue taking his wrestling lineage seriously and making it in #thebusiness, perhaps for one final run

his past actions have me believing its a)
but i hope for his personal well being and the legacy of his father that I'm wrong and it is more of b).

Last edited:
She eats cat shit and I have to chase her to get her to drop it. She didn't use to be psychotic. She started out a very sweet mild mannered pup. I always called her Nut and I think I manifested her into being a shoot nut. My words are powerful. All well.

<Fedor23>

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo> Right?

Well for better or worse that´s a spot, pretty much like Taker standing up. What Baker did was pure ring psychology, she just rolled to the side and continued the match.

That movie was funny, I don’t care what anybody says. “THE GOAT! You bastard, the goat!”

I love that movie, Roll, one of my favorite raunch-coms of all time

You ever see part 2?
If you havent, I'd keep it that way
Terrible, horrible picture

God damn Browns being the Browns, at this rate Case Keenum is going to be our starter.

Yeah hes just cashing in...fair enough.

He was the bullet clubs Young Boy, his last name is Hall and he is 6"10.

he should have had it made easily but sounds like he was a chump

He was trained by DDP, Larry Zbysko and his dad.

You have to be a goof to not make it with a pedigree like that.

Looks like its gonna be a packed house too, looking forward to feeling the buzz of all that positive energy as we get down and live it up!

Screenshot_20220318-071537.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back