Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Rock buys some ex of MJF's art and now this guy is gonzo <EdgyBrah>

I agree, it feels douchey to say "retire", and you're right about earning a pay check. Some of it is on the promoters. I think guys like Matt have proven to he creative abd talented enough to earn road agent type gigs. Maybe I'm wrong but meh. As a consumer, I'm not interested in buying Matt hardy matches anymore. As a fan I don't want to see these guys killing themselves in the ring anymore.

I wouldn't have any problem with him being an agent. That's whatever. My thing is just the days as him as a performer are long gone. The guy is 49 years old. It's OK to move on. That's life. Honestly, I just don't think the guy is very smart either. And I'll just leave it at that.
I'd make him part of the creative team anywhere. Got him and his brother jobs in three major companies and a few others. Reinvented himself four or five times. But yeah, he's hurting bad. Sucky Guevara concussing him off the scissor lift was really the nail in the coffin.

I don't remember this at all (Armageddon 2000 was in Birmingham).

I like and dislike it at the same time.

I don't remember this at all (Armageddon 2000 was in Birmingham).

I like and dislike it at the same time.

I do.i can remember it when they’d do the cutaways to the 6 man cell graphic. I hate it

“Our fans don’t know Lynyrd Skynyrd *chomp, chomp*” - Kevin Dunn, probably!

I do.i can remember it when they’d do the cutaways to the 6 man cell graphic. I hate it

“Our fans don’t know Lynyrd Skynyrd *chomp, chomp*” - Kevin Dunn, probably!
I was just thinking about Bucky Beaver because it was probably him who wouldn't let Lance Russell induct Lawler into the WWE HOF.

One of my favorite builds though with Vince acting as the devil on the shoulder
"You've got more to lose than anybody..."
"of all people, you know what Hell in A Cell is all about!"
"I want to protect my investment!"
Then eating the 3 finishers <lmao>

I still don't understand why Vince drove the truck out with the sawdust.

Also which one of you fuckers told me to watch the movie Kids? The opening scene is a dude raping a 12 year old girl.

I still don't understand why Vince drove the truck out with the sawdust.
IIRC he was trying to rip the door off to either end the match or get Kurt out of there and Foley chased him off before he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back