Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tori wasn't hard to look at either, Blund!

leanna-creel-mc-inline-210621.jpeg

Ol Rex appreciates a tough, cute tomboy. No doubt about it. Tori wouldn't have cheated on Zack!

@Stargazer Rex @moonwolf @RollSonnenRoll Mrs Buss is gonna be starting up again next week (she hopes), but she will be broadcasting during the morning/afternoon instead so as to be opposite my nights shifts. So, it is gonna be me and babygirls for like 6 hours each day, whenever she is on.

i say all this because: gimme any year, any company, this is basically Cyber Sunday, what will my next wrestling odyssey be?

@Stargazer Rex @moonwolf @RollSonnenRoll Mrs Buss is gonna be starting up again next week (she hopes), but she will be broadcasting during the morning/afternoon instead so as to be opposite my nights shifts. So, it is gonna be me and babygirls for like 6 hours each day, whenever she is on.

i say all this because: gimme any year, any company, this is basically Cyber Sunday, what will my next wrestling odyssey be?
lucha underground season 1

That A Perfect Circle, Primus, and Puscifer show was dope. Each band would play like 3 songs than switch. Then they finished by playing 3 new songs each. Primus had Maynard on the vocals of their new song.

Crowd was going bonkers every time Primus was up. A Perfect Circle and Puscifer was just chill with people vibing out, but when Primus came on it was just a sea of head banging.

A quick little match to add to the queue. ECW ONS 2005 Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka. Probably one of the best matches under 10 minutes of all time. The ending always pops me. It was their final match together and I'd say their best but their whole rivalry in ECW 1998-2000 was great.

A quick little match to add to the queue. ECW ONS 2005 Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka. Probably one of the best matches under 10 minutes of all time. The ending always pops me. It was their final match together and I'd say their best but their whole rivalry in ECW 1999-2000 was great.
I ordered that PPV and I'd never seen Mike Awesome besides WCW, so my best impression of him was Canadian Killer Mike Awesome. I'd probably heard of Masato Tanaka from Extreme Warfare Revenge but would have never seen him. That whole show was great but this match had me standing and inches away from the old big box TV. I was losing my mind at the shit they were doing to each other!

A quick little match to add to the queue. ECW ONS 2005 Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka. Probably one of the best matches under 10 minutes of all time. The ending always pops me. It was their final match together and I'd say their best but their whole rivalry in ECW 1998-2000 was great.

Joey Styles burying Mike Awesome on commentary always bugged me. I get why he did it, but it bugged me.

This site fucking sucks......I'm getting tired of it always crashing because of the ads........needs to get its shit together.
There are threads about this. I'm using Edge on both laptop and phone with zero ads. Just use an adblocker.

Bo Dallas kinda looks like Leonardo DiCaprio these days.

WCW, 1989, for the Flair/Funk program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back