Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caitlyn Clark on McAfee Show.......the woman who will lead the WNBA into the mainstream.

Caitlyn Clark on McAfee Show.......the woman who will lead the WNBA into the mainstream.
I have no doubt she took a pay cut from that Iowa NIL money to go to the WNBA

GLYbKk9XMAE0OMk

Big3 offered her 5 mil and she took 75k for the WNBA.

You better believe there were certain individuals behind the scenes that were heavily involved in steering her away from the Big 3 because of who owns it

There is no way they were gonna let their Great White Hope associate with Ice Cube and his anti-you know who agenda, or as some might call it, "the truth about Hollywood", not until they got every penny they could out of her ass

@My Spot

I'm looking forward to this interview.

In todays edition of "I really need to get that damn GoPro", Roxie was fascinated with the plates on my workout machine and the way they were magically floating up and down in the air as I was lifting weights
She was bouncing all over the place and dancing around everytime I hit a set cause those mystical flying plates had her enthralled, then she started playing chicken with them, placing her snout underneath the floating plates and then quickly pulling it away before they came flying down, basically like she was challenging a medieval guillotine to scalp her
She's become quite the goofy goose

WCW, 1989, for the Flair/Funk program

And the whole J-Tex Corporation angle
And Sting vs Great Muta over the TV title
And Flair vs Ricky Steamboat
And The Steiner Brothers
And The Varsity Club
And Doom with Woman(Nancy Benoit)
And Jim Cornette vs Paul E Dangerously on the mic

1989 was my all time favorite year of WCW, Roll, and it was so freaking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back