Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just let off 5 shots in front of my house, what is this 1991?

3a21d0f5-4427-40c7-a3e6-0938e3806037_text.gif
Be safe Pete

Wrestling Observer website is reporting that Vince McMahon went on vacation and came back with 7 kittens and 1 puppy, LoL, he's become that lonely sad old man with nothing to do, he'll be knitting sweaters for them soon

That reminds me, I gotta get started on Roxie's Memorial Day ensemble!😛

Last edited:
Be safe Pete

Thanks, I think it was on the freeway which is in front of my house but down in a canyon cause I could hear it but didnt see anything, probably some car to car gang shooting or more likely some jack ass road rager piece a shit

I used to use crystal meth for the same reason, why didnt anybody ever make me governor!

3 years ago today I landed my first blow on the devil after years of being a punching bag, Pete.

hes-cut-rocky-iv.gif

Haven't had a drink since. If they want to cut the check for Ol Rex he'll take over as governor!

3 years ago today I landed my first blow on the devil after years of being a punching bag, Pete.

hes-cut-rocky-iv.gif

Haven't had a drink since. If they want to cut the check for Ol Rex he'll take over as governor!

Me watching your inauguration from behind a bush so no one disturbs my enjoyment of the moment while the Secret Service watches me from behind a different bush for different reasons

tenor.gif

I guess Roman would be Eleven.
Would Vecna be Nick Khan or Vince?

dglwhwQ.jpeg

Wrestling Observer website is reporting that Vince McMahon went on vacation and came back with 7 kittens and 1 puppy, LoL, he's become that lonely sad old man with nothing to do, he'll be knitting sweaters for them soon

That reminds me, I gotta get started on Roxie's Memorial Day ensemble!😛
It’s the perfect time of year for him to get into gardening

6656b27a-9d03-4d03-a87f-20682c18dc08_text.gif

Me watching your inauguration from behind a bush so no one disturbs my enjoyment of the moment while the Secret Service watches me from behind a different bush for different reasons

tenor.gif

Me standing down the Secret Service when they want the word to take Ole Pete out:

tornado-twister.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back