Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today our trainer was talking about this guy she was having to deal with on the phone and how difficult he was being. When she described him, instead of saying he was a dink, she said he was a twink!

She had NO clue as to what that meant, and when someone told her, she freaked out because she had been saying it to everyone in the department.

So today our trainer was talking about this guy she was having to deal with on the phone and how difficult he was being. When she described him, instead of saying he was a dink, she said he was a twink!

She had NO clue as to what that meant, and when someone told her, she freaked out because she had been saying it to everyone in the department.

What are you doing now?

I didn't want to say anything but I think he got jaw surgery to make it more square too.

<EdgyBrah>
He might've got that 2 for 1 special! He also keeps a larger beard now instead of just the goatee. That helps a lot. Plus, he also just stays leaner in general now that he wrestles without the vest.

What are you doing now?
Call center.

I almost quit today though. I'm having a real hard time with getting it all down, especially with having to learn 7 different software programs in 4 weeks. And that doesn't include the actual phone system. The meds I'm on aren't helping at all either.

So I had a discussion with my trainer and the department head, and just explained how I was feeling about it all and that I didn't want them to think they can rely on me if they really can't. Worked it out in the short term though.

He might've got that 2 for 1 special! He also keeps a larger beard now instead of just the goatee. That helps a lot. Plus, he also just stays leaner in general now that he wrestles without the vest.

Muthafucka has a Thanos jaw now, Roll! I'm not buying it!

Call center.

I almost quit today though. I'm having a real hard time with getting it all down, especially with having to learn 7 different software programs in 4 weeks. And that doesn't include the actual phone system. The meds I'm on aren't helping at all either.

So I had a discussion with my trainer and the department head, and just explained how I was feeling about it all and that I didn't want them to think they can rely on me if they really can't. Worked it out in the short term though.

Places like that usually have a high turn over rate so I bet all my vcash that as long as you show up and put in an effort that you'll be good to go, moving up the ranks in no time
Soon you'll be management where it wont matter if you dont know shit, some might even say its a job requirement

23ec5bdb-7109-4c04-b300-bc7236836aa8_text.gif

Call center.

Have you ever thought of getting into mercenary work, Bat. I know a guy. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back