Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been getting emails from vet tix for free Giants tickets. The Universe wants me to go!

Be a good year for you to go, crowds aint exactly breaking records now days so you wont need to store up much social energy

Giants wont be finishing 1st in the NL West this season, if you catch my drift

Gonna be a lotta wide open spaces all over that building for a tiger to roam free

Places like that usually have a high turn over rate so I bet all my vcash that as long as you show up and put in an effort that you'll be good to go, moving up the ranks in no time
Soon you'll be management where it wont matter if you dont know shit, some might even say its a job requirement

23ec5bdb-7109-4c04-b300-bc7236836aa8_text.gif

God I hope not lol. I avoided anything management related when I was looking for work. I just want to clock in, do my job, go home.

Have you ever thought of getting into mercenary work, Bat. I know a guy. Just let me know.
Well, I've shot a gun exactly once in my life, so I'm pretty sure I'm even less qualified for mercenary work than I am at a call center.

I'm in.

Be a good year for you to go, crowds aint exactly breaking records now days so you wont need to store up much social energy

Giants wont be finishing 1st in the NL West this season, if you catch my drift

Gonna be a lotta wide open spaces all over that building for a tiger to roam free

I'd like to explore the many nooks and crannies, Pete.

I'd like to explore the many nooks and crannies, Pete.

They have a new secret social club inside the stadium where the mega rich elites of San Francisco come and go as they please, membership is very restricted, if you catch my drift

I bet all my vcash that if you show up in something tight and figure hugging with your aura fully charged up, all the doors will magically fly open and they will fall to their knees and beg you to join their shit club

xzzolhx7vae05ijorvfo.jpg

mjtvruhhcclrylziemk6.jpg

i24giyau9yib15zqljvd.jpg

They have a new secret social club inside the stadium where the mega rich elites of San Francisco come and go as they please, membership is very restricted, if you catch my drift

I bet all my vcash that if you show up in something tight and figure hugging with your aura fully charged up, all the doors will magically fly open and they will fall to their knees and beg you to join their shit club

xzzolhx7vae05ijorvfo.jpg

mjtvruhhcclrylziemk6.jpg

i24giyau9yib15zqljvd.jpg

Dang. That's looks cool. Although, I am a man that enjoys his alone time I'm still a man of the people. I'd rather be eating nachos and hot dogs with the common folk, Pete. And that's a shoot.

xzzolhx7vae05ijorvfo.jpg

mjtvruhhcclrylziemk6.jpg

i24giyau9yib15zqljvd.jpg

I bet there's a lot of "you know who's" in there that don't even use that beautiful bowling alley. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back