PWD 139: WrestleMania XXX PT 2....It's Time!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heretic is the definition of spineless.

When he stops riding the wave, then he starts to see weaknesses left and right.

You have a future as political commentator, kid. Don't waste it.

You must be crying about my stance on Daniel Bryan, which I've never once changed. I've never been big on the guy. Always thought he was shit on the mic, and elevated to stardom through a catchphrase.

That doesn't mean I can't speak on things objectively. I was on board with Daniel Bryan winning the title way back before the Rumble, because it seemed like the right thing to do. Not because I was huge fan. At the time the WWE seemed to be doing everything in their power to ignore what the fans wanted, and I thought is was ridiculous. After a while, I just started to go along with the joke.

"A lot of things".....LOL.

You, along with like 80% of WWE fans predicted Bryan would win at WM. Don't pat yourself on the back like you booked it.

Other than that, what exactly have you been right about again?

NAO being a disgrace since turning heel. Fucked up the Uso's first ever tag title win and fucked over The Shield by getting squashed by them. I was arguing with everybody and everybody was like "NAO are awesome dudeeeeee they got charisma" they ruined The Shields WM moment.

John Cena winning at Mania which does nothing for him or Wyatt. So if it does nothing for Cena and nothing for Wyatt, why not do something for Wyatt? This is the biggest thing I'm been arguing about with everybody because this one idea goes with the tainted clean wins and all that crap and is all about making a newcomer look even better. No let's have Cena win for his "Legacy" because that's entertaining for the majority, that's gonna help out guys get legit pushes.....

Those 2 subjects along with saying Orton/Rio and others needs to be taken more serious all went on to many many stupid ass arguments and insults and look now.... Insults left and right and little kiddie comments all because that's all you guys got.

lol Bray gets more cheers as the "heel" then superman lol

Lol at booing the faces and cheering the heels.

Damn, fans are laying into the faces here.

Post Mania crowd gives no fucks

Heels are cool, lets cheer them

Holy fuck that was impressive

Hope we get a surprise debut

HOLY BAH GAWD HOW DO YOU CUT TO COMMERCIAL THERE SERIOUSLY HOW

srsly come on

I only accept this if Flair returns

What if he did a giamt bump of coke right int he middle of the ring, then went crazy, beat Ambrose, beat Big E, unifies IC/US belt into the United Statesof Cocaine Intercontinental Nature Boy Belt, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS all over the place, and runs down the entire mid-card during a promo with Mean Gene.

NAO being a disgrace since turning heel. Fucked up the Uso's first ever tag title win and fucked over The Shield by getting squashed by them. I was arguing with everybody and everybody was like "NAO are awesome dudeeeeee they got charisma" they ruined The Shields WM moment.

John Cena winning at Mania which does nothing for him or Wyatt. So if it does nothing for Cena and nothing for Wyatt, why not do something for Wyatt? This is the biggest thing I'm been arguing about with everybody because this one idea goes with the tainted clean wins and all that crap and is all about making a newcomer look even better. No let's have Cena win for his "Legacy" because that's entertaining for the majority, that's gonna help out guys get legit pushes.....

Those 2 subjects along with saying Orton/Rio and others needs to be taken more serious all went on to many many stupid ass arguments and insults and look now.... Insults left and right and little kiddie comments all because that's all you guys got.

Give it up.

You see Bubba, this is what you call an "opinion". Not based in fact, and doesn't make you right about anything.

You predicted Cena winning? Well fuck me, you better start a psychic hotline....

Again, these are "opinions", Bubba. Not facts. You do know the difference, correct?

What if he did a giamt bump of coke right int he middle of the ring, then went crazy, beat Ambrose, beat Big E, unifies IC/US belt into the United Statesof Cocaine Intercontinental Nature Boy Belt, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS all over the place, and runs down the entire mid-card during a promo with Mean Gene.

limousine ridin
jet flyin

kiss stealin
wheelin dealin

nature boy

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hope Cena delivers his lariat

So... any big "reveals" of guys that are newly signed?

limousine ridin
jet flyin

kiss stealin
wheelin dealin

nature boy

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

One of the greatest human beings the United States of America has ever produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back