PWD 144: Sherdog Pro Wrestling Discussion needs its own section.

Sting is the headliner next year, the Rock won't go in for at least another 5 years.

I like messing around on PWD to see win-loss-draw records for every match that someone's had.

Cena 453-176-47 (67.01%)
Hogan 256-119-34 (62.59%)
HHH 385-284-68 (52.24%)

cenawinslol.gif

5df.gif

I have no shame in admitting that I don't have a goddamn clue who Kozlov is/was. A failed Victor Borga gimmick, I assume?

Rusev better take note.

I feel like I am driving a short bus reading these threads anymore.

Rene goes to ESPN and starts up a stable with Coachman.
Cena, shit on Bray which was stupid. Cinnabon What!

The last thing. Taker does not lose unless he approved it. Taker has been at a point for a long time in his career, that he can nix anything for his matches. Quit shitting on Brock. Brock did not sign a contract that had a title stip or beating Taker stip. Brock shows up, typically puts on good matches, goes home, grabs a Coors Light and climbs up on top of Sable.

Cook/Bubba Hell in a Cell. Book it.

The last thing. NEW FUCKING RULE. The mascot has to be a hot piece of ass. If you want to use a wrestler or some dude, then add a second mascot, that is hot. We have a code in the wrestling thread. Don't follow the code, then someone orders a Code Red on your ass.
Two rules in this thread.
1.Mention Miss Tessmacher, in the thread an ass pick follows.
014.jpg

2. Mascot has to be a hot piece of ass.
Come on fella's we have standards in the thread.

Man, Hogan & Hansen used to team up a lot in shitty overseas feds

I have no shame in admitting that I don't have a goddamn clue who Kozlov is/was. A failed Victor Borga gimmick, I assume?

Rusev better take note.

Kozlov was a can who got hot shotted into a main event spot with Triple H, their match sucked and he was never heard from again.

Kozlov was a can who got hot shotted into a main event spot with Triple H, their match sucked and he was never heard from again.

So.......,Heidenreich?

More to the point......Failed Russian Powerhouse gimmick. Correct?

Back