PWD 167: Total Divas > Cormier/Jones brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
even tna has standards
No, our country has standards. They won't give them permit because they suck. Thrilla in Manila happened. WWE has been here many times.

And Batista is Filipino. Hollywood superstar. Damn.

Apparently Emma botched her ring entrance on Superstars. Hopefully they don't edit around it.

Just looked it up, since May of 2013(when Ambrose won the US title), the belt has been defended 18 times on TV(14 from Ambrose and 4 from Sheamus)

Last edited:
that dude 3 rows back with the sheep mask, staring stone face towards the camera is freaking me out man.

Just looked it up, since May of 2013(when Ambrose won the US title), the belt has been defended 21 times on TV(16 from Ambrose and 5 from Sheamus)

I'm guessing they mostly defend it on Main Event or Superstars, where no one can see it.

original.jpg

No, our country has standards. They won't give them permit because they suck. Thrilla in Manila happened. WWE has been here many times.

And Batista is Filipino. Hollywood superstar. Damn.

i would love to argue with you but i don't have the patience to wait an hour for your page to refresh

get out of here with your 3rd world internet connecton

One of the few out of nowhere RKO's that was actually out of nowhere.

That was actually a good match, no one will admit that though

That was actually a good match, no one will admit that though

Cool finish, but as soon as it started I went to cut some cheese so I missed most of the match.

I mean that literally, btw: I went to the kitchen and cut a few slices of Kerrygold Sweet Cheddar for a late-night snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back