PWD 226: Hold Your Pee, It's Time For A Divas Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better be more worried about the ROH show the same night as NXT
Briscoes will outshine all them flippy midgets and kill any hype for Summerslam
FACT

# of people that have the network > people that have destination america and/or are willing to spend money on a less than stellar livestreaming ippv.

assuminmg the ippv is $10, that money is for a one time event, whereas $10 on the network gets someone the nxt event plus wwe, nxt, wcw, ecw backlogs and all the other shit they have on there.

people are gonna pay for what gives them the most value for their money.

ironically, my cable provider used to include destination america but then after the tna/roh deals its now a pay-to-upgrade channel. lol

Thanks for the encyclopedia response to something that was clearly a joke

# of people that have the network > people that have destination america and/or are willing to spend money on a less than stellar livestreaming ippv.

assuminmg the ippv is $10, that money is for a one time event, whereas $10 on the network gets someone the nxt event plus wwe, nxt, wcw, ecw backlogs and all the other shit they have on there.

ironically, my cable provider used to include destination america but then after the tna/roh deals its now a pay-to-upgrade channel. lol

iPPVs fucking suck.

Ric Flair is fun to listen to.

[YT]YMdBpcHRblg[/YT]

[YT]6jQqszwIqlY[/YT]

[YT]wmMvvK5Ya9Q[/YT]

[YT]1yf2kt49s_Q[/YT]

[YT]pBKQaWiKeyQ[/YT]

You could've just said:

People paying for shit they know about > People paying for shit they don't know about

Or:

Popular > Not popular

Or:

Relevent > Irrelevent

Any of those would've done just fine.

So, who interferes this Sunday to cost Brock the match against Seth? Somebody interesting like Ambrose or Heyman or something awful like Sheamus, Big Show or Kane?

I'm going with "Brock loses his mind and gets DQ'd"

It's weird that when I watch Raw which is rare now (bits and pieces is all I can take), I rarely if ever hear the announcers explicitly say anything about Reigns being a bad ass. I guess that must be it though.:)

Well, officially he's "The Juggernaut".

As long as he just kicks ass and doesn't reference 100 year-old fairy tales in his promos, I'm cool with him.

Ugh, if Sheamus is champ after this PPV I am going to be rustled.

Ugh, if Sheamus is champ after this PPV I am going to be rustled.

Isn't it just terrifying that he has that briefcase? It doesn't matter when it happens, it's "if" it happens that matters. If it ever does happen, my rustles will shake the foundation of my house.

dtr16gs.jpg

Now you guys are scaring me with the thought of Sheamus winning the belt.

First, Shield Reunion. Second, The Shield vs Brock Lesnar because one on one with Brock Lesnar is usually one sided. Lastly, Title Match with all three Shield members in a Triple Threat Match. Sheamus fail cash-in attempt in the middle of all this.

I think they want Reigns to be the one that beats Lesnar 1-2-3, so it's going to be interesting to see how they book him until that match.

Now you guys are scaring me with the thought of Sheamus winning the belt.

Sheamus would make sense. Then Brock can go on a tirade turning heel again, out comes Taker to get retribution for his brother, setting the stage for a Brock Taker rematch at SS.

Authority makes Sheamus the golden boy, Seth turns face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back