PWD 238: Frank The Tank Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's real heat.

don't know what that is either
read through some posts, shit is a suitable word

It was an old thread a bunch of us use to talk shit to each other in our younger days, pretty much all the good posters left sherdog expect Pete and Misto and now a bunch of OT cans post there.

It was an old thread a bunch of us use to talk shit to each other in our younger days, pretty much all the good posters left sherdog expect Pete and Misto and now a bunch of OT cans post there.

I get it. Like when they had the off topic forums. Tried to read a couple of those but seemed like the was an inside joke I didn't get. Like a pg14 4chan or something.

As he pounds his chest with an Easy E shit-eating grin I like to imagine.

eric-bischoff.jpg

Lol. :icon_lol:

[YT]BpzQfpcl3k8[/YT]

I get it. Like when they had the off topic forums. Tried to read a couple of those but seemed like the was an inside joke I didn't get. Like a pg14 4chan or something.

It's embarrassing.

This is what a World Champion is suppose to look like, screw the age of manlets

ding ding ding

[YT]QHLlHZ1j5Fs[/YT]

I was just watching Goldberg spearing Freakzilla at some Indy show from a few months ago and Goldberg still looks like he will kick your ass.

[YT]qYEDLZyIqvU[/YT]

Lol @ Frank & Pete rustling those jimmies in the heavies. ��

Get Sasha away from those two before it's too late.

[YT]u6TQtjsfp-k[/YT]

[YT]ZEYcnqiRcVM[/YT]

[YT]LpJi1PZyhSE[/YT]

Did Punk ever do this?

[YT]N5mxCv-4dF0[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back